Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to continue Samantha's path without attending her wedding? I never got a timer for it and now that I look back in the guide thingy it seems I failed that part.

Merenal

May 5, 2017
So Sasha just became my sex slave.. without collaring. just over read something? I thought this can just happen with a collar. Is there some way to reverse this or is Emma now locked out? (I need to have no relationship with any Girl for her, if I understand the Wiki correctly)

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
The game resets to default settings every time I close and open it. Anyone know how to fix that? I haven't been able to find anything on google

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
So Sasha just became my sex slave.. without collaring. just over read something? I thought this can just happen with a collar. Is there some way to reverse this or is Emma now locked out? (I need to have no relationship with any Girl for her, if I understand the Wiki correctly)
Actually, you can have as many sex slaves or girlfriends as you like and still continue with Emma. You just still have to get at least 2 Love Points .
1 point from cinema date you get easily, the only real hiccup is the . Check the table there to see under what circumstances you'll get a point. If you already collared Bree or formed the Home Harem, you're out of luck sadly.
Also, make sure that during the you simply avoid the conversation about other girls by saying you're out of Benji episodes.

Reactions: Merenal
Jan 9, 2024
I always played it safe with Emma, not wanting to jump through hopes trying to date her while still going out with the other girls. Keeping an "Emma Only" save is what I've been doing for a long time. Even on the Emma only save I'm very careful, I barely talk to anyone and hardly ever spend any time at home during the day because of the random events. Even going to work is lessened, since I only do the 8AM-noon block of work.

It's not a lot of fun avoiding everyone, but it's the only safest way (for me) to only date Emma and avoid all the factors that keeps you from dating her

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Dump this in to your game folder it's basically a cheat that controls time, date and everyones stats. Used to be on the main page idk why it was removed.
I mean...cool thx. It's nice to be able to adjust days and seasons but it does not help me for my initial questions.

It does not unlock love/kink limitations or that hidden love point for emma and the rest I can adjust with the ingame cheat tool as well.

You literally need to deep dive the wiki before playing. How the fuck should I know that I can only unlock kleios kink by having a sports car. I would have never thought about it even over several playthroughs.

Or getting a love point for emma when bree is no slave or in the harem xD

Also I denied myself Minami for home harem because I had sex with her after her sneaking up on me in the morning. This supposedly counts towards to denying her inclusion. :HideThePain:

How many saves or replays should I do?
It is a cool game but very unforgiving and cryptic.

Last edited:

buga00

Mar 19, 2021
I can't make Bree's kink more than 50 point, i play Bree gamer path. I read walkthrough but it doesn't help. I play Home harem path with shasa and bree but cannot add more girl into harem because bree denied. Somebody help me pls

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
I can't make Bree's kink more than 50 point, i play Bree gamer path. I read walkthrough but it doesn't help. I play Home harem path with shasa and bree but cannot add more girl into harem because bree denied. Somebody help me pls
You can get her beyond 50 only on the Maid path. Sadly, that's how it is.

Reactions: buga00
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes