Love & Sex Second Base [v24.1.0] [Andrealphus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Okay been playing for some time today, and I think this game is pretty great, but I'm more than a little confused with how the girls determine what our relationship is? Like, I just got a scene where Bree leaves because apparently both she and Sasha believe I'm cheating on them with eachother? Even though I've only been on one date with Bree and have Sasha marked thoroughly as a sex slave? Like, do I just have to actually do the "friendzone" option on them all? and would that affect what scenes are available? Just genuinely confused here

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Okay been playing for some time today, and I think this game is pretty great, but I'm more than a little confused with how the girls determine what our relationship is? Like, I just got a scene where Bree leaves because apparently both she and Sasha believe I'm cheating on them with eachother? Even though I've only been on one date with Bree and have Sasha marked thoroughly as a sex slave? Like, do I just have to actually do the "friendzone" option on them all? and would that affect what scenes are available? Just genuinely confused here
It's related to the stats of the girls.
There's love, that's obvious.
There's their willingness to engage in lesbian activities.
And then there's kink, their willingness to, well it explains itself.

So if Bree leaves, her stats weren't high enough.

That and you had sex with Sasha and Bree within a week of each other, which is what triggers their event where they confront you.

Yegermaster

Aug 9, 2020
Why when I install the game on my phone it keeps it as a separate game and doesn't update the existing game and do I need to start a new game everytime a new update comes around

Jan 9, 2024
how do I find Reona and Amy in the new update? Kat is still exclusive to bree's gamer route?
Amy's in the electronics store in the mall after 33 days pass. Kat is still a Bree gamer route girl. I have no idea where the hell Reona is after you meet her at the university, other than knowing she works at the sex shop but as far as I know, you can't interact with her, unless I'm doing something wrong. She's part of the new Electronics Harem, but I have no idea how to even access her.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I pressed the button to enable cheats but how do I actually use them? Pressing the button again just cycles it from red to green.
You activate the cheats on the phone.
Then you exit the phone and the cheats will be on the UI toolbar.
Look, I've even circled it to make it that much easier to find.
Screenshot 2024-01-30 035829.png

marcin_bojar

Dec 2, 2019
Just a heads up on a possible bug for 24.1, Amy seems to have disappeared. Had a date with her at the beach, got several errors pop up. Reverted to another save that I know she was in, at a different location, she is no where to be found.
I have the same problem, Amy disappeared from all my records :(
Anyone else having this problem with this girl in 24.1.0 ??

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes