phodes

Jan 14, 2019
Amy's in the electronics store in the mall after 33 days pass. Kat is still a Bree gamer route girl. I have no idea where the hell Reona is after you meet her at the university, other than knowing she works at the sex shop but as far as I know, you can't interact with her, unless I'm doing something wrong. She's part of the new Electronics Harem, but I have no idea how to even access her.
hhmm, I'll try a new save to see if they appear again, maybe I can have some luck. Thanks!

Reactions: CorktheRat

Gorgor

Jan 12, 2019
Thinking about Male MC, how far is this game from completion? Been waiting for the main game to be done for quite some time now, so I can start a perfect playthrough with all the bugs squashed and having all the story arcs completed, but it seems to take forever. Are they still planning on milking the game to eternity or is it coming to an end anytime soon?

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
So I have to play through 33 days of the game to start Amy's character availability in-story in that order right?

pencubabahaya

Jun 17, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v23.12.0. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Will you update this compressed android port? Anyway, thanks for doing this service

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
with the home harem scene you may want to add the need for both girls to be sex slaves for it to work ^_-
did not realize that was a need till recently

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
So, after a long time, I downloaded the game again and it still says at the beginning that Bree has no content, I don't understand why she is still focusing on melee MC, why the content hasn't been 50/50 since the beginning of the game, but if you look at the chanel log. now. so it's nice to see Bree 1/3 - mele 2/3 added content :(

Reactions: ryii

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Until this game gets a harem path with all the girls in it, I don't want to play it.
sorry to waste the time as someone so important as virile as DarkDaemonX, internet gentleman extraordinaire, but what you're asking is both incredibly moronic due to the size of the cast and outright impossible since some of em are mutually exclusive.
if you're one wasting everyone's times with inane posts with equally brilliant opinions nobody asked for you may kindly bugger off.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes