DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Because he is not interested in doing it and it was never planned for the game anyway.
All I needed to know

And be my guest show me those other harem games (plural, my god you are a bold one) with hand drawn art and a bigger cast than mine that does a satisfying all girls ending :D
I keep asking but never got an answer from anyone on this board ^^
I never said anything about hand drawn art.

Here are a few games with big harems that I think are well done, most aren't completed yet though:
My New Family
My New Memories
Grandma's House
WVM (still waiting for the season 1 rework though)
Motherless
Midlife Crisis

And more as well.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Aaaand that's the problem. You aren't considering the sheer amount of work that would have to go in to make your fantasy of a harem of all the girls. Imagine the sheer amount of work the artist would have to do to fit your little fantasy. An orgy of something like 30 characters. Do you want the artist to develop carpel tunnel syndrome or worse?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Aaaand that's the problem. You aren't considering the sheer amount of work that would have to go in to make your fantasy of a harem of all the girls. Imagine the sheer amount of work the artist would have to do to fit your little fantasy. An orgy of something like 30 characters. Do you want the artist to develop carpel tunnel syndrome or worse?
Lets end the discussion about it, the dev already said they aren't interested in a full harem, so it's a waste of time to continue discussing it.

micked

Nov 10, 2023
At this point I feel like this game should just wrap it up. Focus on making it run smoothly, upgrading UI, guide and fixing the tedious grind. Then just start on a new game with all the lessons learned from this one.

• Angry
Reactions: joehoe and Ssato243

ryii

Mar 10, 2018
At this point I feel like this game should just wrap it up. Focus on making it run smoothly, upgrading UI, guide and fixing the tedious grind. Then just start on a new game with all the lessons learned from this one.
That would be a massive knife in the back for all the people that have supported the game for Bree MC content, I know it can't be anywhere near the size of Mike MC consent but they have to a least wrap up all the existing love interests on the Bree side for me to be happy.

• Sad
Reactions: Necronlord5

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
That would be a massive knife in the back for all the people that have supported the game for Bree MC content, I know it can't be anywhere near the size of Mike MC consent but they have to a least wrap up all the existing love interests on the Bree side for me to be happy.
excuse me i would like moe contnct for bree

Reactions: ryii

pencubabahaya

Jun 17, 2017
All I needed to know

Here are a few games with big harems that I think are well done, most aren't completed yet though:
My New Family
My New Memories
Grandma's House
WVM (still waiting for the season 1 rework though)
Motherless
Midlife Crisis

And more as well.
Yep, figured
All of those are different kind of games entirely. Those are VN, visual NOVELS. Basically CYOA. The gameplay is railroaded with branching paths, so the variables are relatively simple. You basically choose proper answers to get proper routes. There is less freedom and the stories will be mostly linear, but it's easier to add more into the stories, so it's easy to just add harem route

This game is a SANDBOX and also DATING SIM . The variables are much more complicated, but players are given more freedom

So basically, you shouldn't compare this games with those on your lists. They are different kind of games. It's like comparing chess with monopoly.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
In the last version I was able to date Amy... does anyone know why she doesn't show up anymore?
And if you check the game's gallery Amy's scenes (minus the teaser) are gone. Reona and Kat have also vanished from there as well (except Kat's scene in the gaming harem). Wonder what happened back there. :unsure:

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
To anyone wondering why you can't see the new content
New features Patreon only (for now) F.A.F.O.W DLC:
  • [MikeMC] Amy birthday date [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy blowjob [1CG, 2EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy forest date [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy halloween party at home [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy kink events 1 to 5 [6EV, 1BG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy, kat, reona tattoo parlor scene [3CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy, Kat, Reona chatting artworks [3CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy, Kat, Reona arcade gaming [3CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy, Kat, Reona hottub [3CG]
  • [MikeMC] playing guitar for Amy, Kat, Reona [3CG]
  • [MikeMC] Electronic harem 03 [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy, Kat, Reona restaurant meal [3CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy, Kat, Reona watching movies [3CG]

The F.A.F.O.W DLC will probably be available on steam next summer.

Thanks a lot to our artist & dev team.

Hope you will enjoy it!

Basically whoever is leaking is using the steam version if you want all content it needs to be the patreon version.

Grunt117

Sep 10, 2019
why dose my finish download say failed- system busy? this is the first time getting this need help please and ty:cool:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yep, figured
All of those are different kind of games entirely. Those are VN, visual NOVELS. Basically CYOA. The gameplay is railroaded with branching paths, so the variables are relatively simple. You basically choose proper answers to get proper routes. There is less freedom and the stories will be mostly linear, but it's easier to add more into the stories, so it's easy to just add harem route

This game is a SANDBOX and also DATING SIM . The variables are much more complicated, but players are given more freedom

So basically, you shouldn't compare this games with those on your lists. They are different kind of games. It's like comparing chess with monopoly.
In that case, Ren'Py is the wrong engine for this game (it won't be able to reach its full potential in this engine), Ren'Py is a VN engine after all. Sandbox VNs exist too, so I assumed it was another one of those, I always ignore the existence of the dating sim tag because it gets given to almost every VN here.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
So I have to play through 33 days of the game to start Amy's character availability in-story in that order right?
Yes. However, you won't be getting to meet her as I believe the version uploaded here does not contain her. She is currently Patreon only.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
In that case, Ren'Py is the wrong engine for this game (it won't be able to reach its full potential in this engine), Ren'Py is a VN engine after all. Sandbox VNs exist too, so I assumed it was another one of those, I always ignore the existence of the dating sim tag because it gets given to almost every VN here.
Well, "wrong engine" is a pretty double edged thing. Yes, RenPy is made with something else than this game in mind (and many others out here). But it works for this, too. And developers/programmers also have their strengths and preferences in regard to what they like to work it. It's not only "this is better for that issue" in that regard.

And engines, just like hardware, are capable of way more than what their developer had in mind in turn. Think of all the stuff people squeezed out of the Commodore 64 back in the day, or compare later games on popular but aging consoles with what theoretically the console should be capable of. And unlike hardware, you can mod an engine to a degree to suit your needs (no idea if that's the case here).

As it is, the using of RenPy has indeed caused lagging problems in the past (the engine simply isn't made to handle as many permanently updating variables, so some players experienced a lag irrespective of their hardware quality) but these were apparently dealt with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkDaemonX
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes