Jan 25, 2018
In that case, Ren'Py is the wrong engine for this game (it won't be able to reach its full potential in this engine), Ren'Py is a VN engine after all. Sandbox VNs exist too, so I assumed it was another one of those, I always ignore the existence of the dating sim tag because it gets given to almost every VN here.
You are still missing the point since apparently you still can tell the glaring difference between VN and Sandbox as much as they can be used together. Also, refer to Town of Magic before making any assumptions about the 'potential' (more like limitations in the context you used it) Ren'py has. For example, I think RPGM is not an engine made for VNs, but there's a ton of people that still use it to make linear stories of horny highschoolers, that for some reason have an inventory and a magic skills tab they never use, but who am I to judge since I don't make games and these people are still delivering content, might as well let them be.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And if you check the game's gallery Amy's scenes (minus the teaser) are gone. Reona and Kat have also vanished from there as well (except Kat's scene in the gaming harem). Wonder what happened back there. :unsure:
I am wondering (but this is just a guess), since these are sold seperately as DLC in the end, if I understand the plans correctly, that it may be a result of that?

Reactions: Ssato243

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Because he is not interested in doing it and it was never planned for the game anyway.

And be my guest show me those other harem games (plural, my god you are a bold one) with hand drawn art and a bigger cast than mine that does a satisfying all girls ending :D
I keep asking but never got an answer from anyone on this board ^^
2nd big DLC (or April's Fools) idea!!!
- Enslave/Max Kink them all = Pokémon ending. Mike is shown throwing a collar at a random girl, with all the defeated males on all fours in the backround crying for there's no more women in town.
- Manage to girlfriend (not slave) every girl and propose to each of them and have 5 mil in the account = Lust Island ending. Mike buys an island where he can poly marry everyone and the scene shows them playing at the beach.
- Have at least 2 kids with EACH girl = Daycare ending. Mike is seen having to take care of all the kids.
- Formed at least 3 "lesbian" harems = the Girls ditch Mike as they realize they don't need him.
- Who knows... King of Town/Pimp Mayor and many other humorous endings come to mind.

On a serious note, the full Home Harem sex event is already difficult to complete with every girl, I doubt a special harem sex scene for the whole town would be feasible.

Aug 5, 2017
How do I get the Alexis scene in the fancy restaurant? I've done every other scene for her and have her love at 100% but nothing happens during the restaurant date. The journal spoilers say Mike must be in fancy restaurant, Alexis must be on a date and Alexis's love >= 85% and I have have green checks on all three requirements.

Idthedemon

Mar 1, 2020
To anyone wondering why you can't see the new content
New features Patreon only (for now) F.A.F.O.W DLC:
  • [MikeMC] Amy birthday date [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy blowjob [1CG, 2EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy forest date [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy halloween party at home [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy kink events 1 to 5 [6EV, 1BG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy, kat, reona tattoo parlor scene [3CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy, Kat, Reona chatting artworks [3CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy, Kat, Reona arcade gaming [3CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy, Kat, Reona hottub [3CG]
  • [MikeMC] playing guitar for Amy, Kat, Reona [3CG]
  • [MikeMC] Electronic harem 03 [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy, Kat, Reona restaurant meal [3CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy, Kat, Reona watching movies [3CG]

The F.A.F.O.W DLC will probably be available on steam next summer.

Thanks a lot to our artist & dev team.

Hope you will enjoy it!

Basically whoever is leaking is using the steam version if you want all content it needs to be the patreon version.
Waiting for a hero before I start my 99th playthrough

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
2nd big DLC (or April's Fools) idea!!!
- Enslave/Max Kink them all = Pokémon ending. Mike is shown throwing a collar at a random girl, with all the defeated males on all fours in the backround crying for there's no more women in town.
- Manage to girlfriend (not slave) every girl and propose to each of them and have 5 mil in the account = Lust Island ending. Mike buys an island where he can poly marry everyone and the scene shows them playing at the beach.
- Have at least 2 kids with EACH girl = Daycare ending. Mike is seen having to take care of all the kids.
- Formed at least 3 "lesbian" harems = the Girls ditch Mike as they realize they don't need him.
- Who knows... King of Town/Pimp Mayor and many other humorous endings come to mind.

On a serious note, the full Home Harem sex event is already difficult to complete with every girl, I doubt a special harem sex scene for the whole town would be feasible.
Let alone the simple logistics of having 20+ people with one central guy have sex at the same time ...

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
I do eventually want to try making my own mod for this game. Nothing insane like 10+ girl harems, but I have a couple of small scenarios in my head that would be easy to implement and won't clash with existing character storylines. And the art assets from this game are very photoshop friendly, though I might have to get creative with some things. I'm just waiting for the MikeMC story to be completely done before I try anything.

Reactions: Touch-me Softly

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
enjoying it so far other then it being easy to be locked out. managed to get home harem just to find out later that it locked the sister out because i did it too early so now i gotta replay for that.

Neox

Jul 7, 2017
It seems that Amy content is only available on the Patreon release, not on Steam, Itch or similar.
So essentially the update is minor for non patreon versions (Little odd).
But that is the reason, so unless anyone has the patreon version, there won't be much content in this update.

fehyth

Apr 26, 2020
if it will be available on steam only in summer that i suppose its the US summer, we steam, gog, etc users will be able to play the dlc only in june, that will be a reaaally long wait for some people including me.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes