drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
hopefully in the future the journel works a bit better some stuff was so hard to judge since it just says wait and doesint give time frame. kept waiting for audry at the office just to find out she was no longer in my game. can only assume going too far with another girl blocked her or that portion was time gated with out telling me and i ran out of time by not checking enough or getting promoted fast enough.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
@Andrealphus i bought the game on gog a few months ago and i was wondering if its on my end or gog. I always get new updates later than patreon and steam
It's probably on GOG's side as we update the game on all platforms at the same time.
EDIT: My bad, GOG is updated at the same time as the main steam branch so roughly a week after

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Nah , whether the engine is suitable for this game or not isn't the problem here.

The problem here is you're expecting certain contents that would take this kind of games 10 times or more work to be made compared to most typical VN, no matter what kind of engine. It is possible, but you can't expect that kind of contents to be done quickly if the dev decided to pursue them.
If the dev wanted to pursue it, I wouldn't have wanted it to be done quickly, quality takes time after all, but the dev said they don't want to add it, so further discussion on this topic is pointless.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Nah , whether the engine is suitable for this game or not isn't the problem here.

The problem here is you're expecting certain contents that would take this kind of games 10 times or more work to be made compared to most typical VN, no matter what kind of engine. It is possible, but you can't expect that kind of contents to be done quickly if the dev decided to pursue them.
Speaking of engine, i remember asking the dev last year if the second base will be ported to unity the same as the remake/sequel.

but the dev said they dont think they will port it to unity.

Kuorin

Jul 17, 2018
I have a doubt, are Kat and/or Reona finaly on the game or just a few scenes? And how can I find them/ get the scenes?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I have a doubt, are Kat and/or Reona finaly on the game or just a few scenes? And how can I find them/ get the scenes?
They'll get a full storyline, they're just not written yet. And references to the girls in the changelog is just preparation for their upcoming content.

Reactions: itslydiabxtch

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If the dev wanted to pursue it, I wouldn't have wanted it to be done quickly, quality takes time after all, but the dev said they don't want to add it, so further discussion on this topic is pointless.
However, changing a nearly completed - and working at that - game to a new engine just because it is presumably better working would have been a huge waste of resources.

Reactions: Vaelaztrasz
Jan 9, 2024
I've always been more prone to do the maid path. I like Kat and all, but Bree's maid path to me is much more fun. Maybe that'll change once Kat gets more events, but it's hard to pass up the chance to collar Bree

Reactions: Orieni01

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I've always been more prone to do the maid path. I like Kat and all, but Bree's maid path to me is much more fun. Maybe that'll change once Kat gets more events, but it's hard to pass up the chance to collar Bree
However this is one place where a cheat works (or at least used to work, last I used it may have been around 2021), just switch her "max sub" to max via console and play on. Darned if I remembered the variable name.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Kinda same here, I actually haven't even played Gamer Path yet. Still on my first 'real' playthrough after doing a few quick ones to collect all skills for NewGame+. Some of the stuff in this game takes a lot of time, especially when you're waiting for summer once again. Alas, I'll come around to it some day.

Jan 9, 2024
Kinda same here, I actually haven't even played Gamer Path yet. Still on my first 'real' playthrough after doing a few quick ones to collect all skills for NewGame+. Some of the stuff in this game takes a lot of time, especially when you're waiting for summer once again. Alas, I'll come around to it some day.
Yeah the summer stuff for the office Harem bugs me, and I saw Amy has summer events, I always feel like summer is so far off when you're in the mid-late Autumn part of the game. I don't use the console or a save editor to FF time, so it's pretty harsh getting through those days

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
I remember previously you could enable the console command by changing the console config file to true? However when i try to do so now the game will not launch.

Is there any way to enable console command for this game anymore?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes