elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Alexis' Quest
I can't use the police station. It's been overdue for a long time. Please give me a solution (other women have already completed it).
View attachment 3313662
Not sure about that one, but:
- Have you talked to Alexis about going to the police? There should be an extra option for it in her talk topics.
- Also, did you hire a PI? If you did that, you won't be able to follow the police path anymore and will instead follow the PI path.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v24.1.0. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: pencubabahaya

Rodorinho

Jun 1, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough for characters? I know that the game has one, but there are characters that have to be on specific days in specific places to find them.

revonn170

Mar 12, 2020
So I load my most recent save, for some reason amy dissapeared from the game. I have her love at 70 before updating to this version. anyone has the same issue ?

Jan 9, 2024
So I load my most recent save, for some reason amy dissapeared from the game. anyone has the same issue ?
She's not in the F95 version of this update, ONLY in the Patreon version, which this site doesn't have this time, so Amy, Reona & Kat are not present in the version here, hence why I call it the "table scraps" version

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Someone was supposed to yesterday, but that never happened
Yeah sorry, I maybe misinterpreted that and gave you wrong info. Tommyfreddy3 said he'd update his Google Drive 'tomorrow' and when I read it a short time later the steam version was already in there, so I'd assumed he meant to update his Drive with the Patreon version. Maybe he didn't or maybe he still will, I don't know.

Jan 9, 2024
Yeah sorry, I maybe misinterpreted that and gave you wrong info. Tommyfreddy3 said he'd update his Google Drive 'tomorrow' and when I read it a short time later the steam version was already in there, so I'd assumed he meant to update his Drive with the Patreon version. Maybe he didn't or maybe he still will, I don't know.
That's what I thought, hoping we'd get the "Amy version"...it hasn't been updated (his drive) since the 29th. So I guess we'll wait and see.

Reactions: elbo911
Jan 9, 2024
Every other place I have checked online (even though they said it was the Patreon version) was the table scraps version. I'm willing to get the damn update myself and resub to his Patreon if we have to wait another day or so

Fearless_27

Aug 6, 2017
Hopefully, the patreon version gets added soon. I can play fine, but with Amy being removed I can't actually save my game. Every time I try I get an error. Kind of sucks since all I did was encounter her once or twice, but never really did anything beyond that.

Last edited:

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Hopefully, the patreon version gets added soon. I can play fine, but with Amy being removed I can't actually save my game. Every time I try I get an error. Kind of sucks since all I did was encounter her once or twice, but never really did anything beyond that.
load an earlier save where you hadn't interacted with her and you should be gucci

Reactions: Fearless_27

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
are we ever going to get a scene (or harem) with kylie and alexis together?
Unlikely, since they're both sisters (and it goes against Patreon's TOS iirc). Now if Alexis was to be included in a harem (she doesn't belong in one atm), that'll be interesting to see happening.

Reactions: Donkeybong

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Unlikely, since they're both sisters (and it goes against Patreon's TOS iirc). Now if Alexis was to be included in a harem (she doesn't belong in one atm), that'll be interesting to see happening.
yeah but minami also has stuff. they could be "step" sisters. mostly i think it could be a good alt for the sub kaylie harem. have her sister put her in her place. or better yet have kaylie punish alexis for cheating

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes