itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I remember previously you could enable the console command by changing the console config file to true? However when i try to do so now the game will not launch.

Is there any way to enable console command for this game anymore?
You can use unren to enable the console

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
does anyone know the console commands for the battle of the bands? i need to get the practice % up to 100

regards

Jan 9, 2024
It's always best to start a new save with a new update, especially with this one because the version here is not the one that the Patrons are playing. We got the table scraps version here

Nov 8, 2021
It's always best to start a new save with a new update, especially with this one because the version here is not the one that the Patrons are playing. We got the table scraps version here
yeah, i know. but it's a shit to have to restart the game again and again. i had to restart my progress from the start multiple times before getting all the desired routes. it took a lot of time.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Alexis' Quest
I can't use the police station. It's been overdue for a long time. Please give me a solution (other women have already completed it).
1706739937922.png

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
yeah, i know. but it's a shit to have to restart the game again and again. i had to restart my progress from the start multiple times before getting all the desired routes. it took a lot of time.
I strongly recommend keeping one old version and playing a whole playthrough on that to get another NG+. The new content can then be done in a probably a few versions advanced version, also meaning there is more new content.

Reactions: Shionnnnnnnnnnn
Jan 9, 2024
I strongly recommend keeping one old version and playing a whole playthrough on that to get another NG+. The new content can then be done in a probably a few versions advanced version, also meaning there is more new content.
I've never done an NG+ in the 3 or so years I've played this. It's basically just starting over with the skills and money you already have right? Eh. I'd rather start from rock-bottom in a sense and do it that way

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I've never done an NG+ in the 3 or so years I've played this. It's basically just starting over with the skills and money you already have right? Eh. I'd rather start from rock-bottom in a sense and do it that way
If you like it that way. But it is one of the few ways to completely bypass Scottie while also earning that sports car before it becomes relevant.

Jan 9, 2024
If you like it that way. But it is one of the few ways to completely bypass Scottie while also earning that sports car before it becomes relevant.
I normally don't have an issue with Scottie since I usually have Bree & Sasha pretty much locked down from the beginning. He shows up, Sasha tells him off, and I get the white checkmark cleared.

As for the sports car, I usually give myself a little bit of starting cash and get the sports car right away and fix up the hot tub. Everything else I take care of as I play. Don't care about NG+ so I use the cheat for a little money and then play on normally

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Nice thing about NG+ in my eyes is not so much the cash (though it helps, e. g. the sports car) nor the attributes (early game requirements aren't that high if you discount the one thing about Sasha moving in) but the traits. Having all the good ones really makes a difference (for me) in comfort.

Mar 27, 2022
does anyone know the console commands for the battle of the bands? i need to get the practice % up to 100

regards
I looked and can't find the value for the life of me. I'm assuming you ran out of time to practice and when you try to it triggers the event? If thats the case you can still practice on wednesdays as the band gigs will only trigger on Fridays when you go to practice.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes