Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
if it will be available on steam only in summer that i suppose its the US summer, we steam, gog, etc users will be able to play the dlc only in june, that will be a reaaally long wait for some people including me.
i hope on itch it will like steam please

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I do eventually want to try making my own mod for this game. Nothing insane like 10+ girl harems, but I have a couple of small scenarios in my head that would be easy to implement and won't clash with existing character storylines. And the art assets from this game are very photoshop friendly, though I might have to get creative with some things. I'm just waiting for the MikeMC story to be completely done before I try anything.
I hope fo a bree mc mod too

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
wait, i just realised... where tf are all the red heads? theres barely any ingame!
The redheads in this game are Harmony, the church going girl and Palla, the bitchy model. And there are 2 teaser girls that I believe are also redheads. Jessica the florist and Gianna the coffee barista, both of them work at the mall.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And you could argue about Emma. Also, IIRC, Cherie was reddish? Don't have a good save to look right now.

Given that, outside of Ireland but talking "white" people, only roughly 2% have this hair color, I'd say we're having a good run.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
And you could argue about Emma. Also, IIRC, Cherie was reddish? Don't have a good save to look right now.

Given that, outside of Ireland but talking "white" people, only roughly 2% have this hair color, I'd say we're having a good run.
A guy in the Discord went through the game last month and collected that data :D

5 brunette
7 blonde
6 black
2 blue
3 redhead

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Weird, seems like Amy has vanished from the game?
That's because the version of the game that got uploaded here is the Steam version, where Amy, Reona and Kat will be added later as DLC content.
The version with Amy is the Patreon version, which has not been uploaded.

Reactions: sztrb and Ssato243

pencubabahaya

Jun 17, 2017
In that case, Ren'Py is the wrong engine for this game (it won't be able to reach its full potential in this engine), Ren'Py is a VN engine after all. Sandbox VNs exist too, so I assumed it was another one of those, I always ignore the existence of the dating sim tag because it gets given to almost every VN here.
Nah , whether the engine is suitable for this game or not isn't the problem here.

The problem here is you're expecting certain contents that would take this kind of games 10 times or more work to be made compared to most typical VN, no matter what kind of engine. It is possible, but you can't expect that kind of contents to be done quickly if the dev decided to pursue them.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes