Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Does someone know the console commant to jump to the event in which you bring your car to kleio for repairs?

Never knew that you need the sportscar during this event already to unlock her max kink. Now that I hve this car I need/want to redo this event.

Wafunoy

Dec 3, 2021
Just downloaded the android version, started playing and while in game I wanted to load but I can't seem to find the back to main menu option.

Reactions: HNH1985

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Man I would have loved if you're next game was medieval fantasy focused. So many themes and fetishes to explore. No good renpy medieval H game by any western developer.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Would you kindly change save location of Android from Data folder. As since Android 11 you can't really access that folder without plugging to PC.

With updates old saves get decimated unless you connect to PC each time.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Man....someone knows command for emma's lovepoint?

I dont want to start over everytime I reach a block for a girl in a 5 hour playthrough.

First Kleio and now Emma.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Dump this in to your game folder it's basically a cheat that controls time, date and everyones stats. Used to be on the main page idk why it was removed.
Dunno whether it's this one, but the time control mod was removed because it caused bugs all over the place. Unfortunately often only actively harming the game after a while.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a way/cheat/mod to modify and increase the fertility of the NPCs in-game (not MC)?
Not that I know of. A mod should be easy enough (depending on what you want) you could easily modify the code that it always (or never) returns pregnant as an example (would probably not affect story sex which will always or never lead to pregnancy). However, afaik nobody has done so so far. A console cheat probably does not exist either.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Raberdkuad

Jul 3, 2023
Screenshot 2024-01-29 003414.png
I try to date with her at home .but nothing happen and She already have Slutty trait
What i should do more? or Did I miss something?
Her love point is stuck at 70 and IDK what to do about her to increase her love point in Her corrupted event

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 3304166
I try to date with her at home .but nothing happen and She already have Slutty trait
What i should do more? or Did I miss something?
Her love point is stuck at 70 and IDK what to do about her to increase her love point in Her corrupted event
Seems that somewhere along the way, you fucked up. IIRC, if you're doing the Corruption Path correctly then you shouldn't need to take her on a date to your home

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Not that I know of. A mod should be easy enough (depending on what you want) you could easily modify the code that it always (or never) returns pregnant as an example (would probably not affect story sex which will always or never lead to pregnancy). However, afaik nobody has done so so far. A console cheat probably does not exist either.
I wonder if it could be solved with a sort of "fertility pill", to boost fertility.
Introduce a NPC who goes saying "I'm known as the miracle man that gets girls believed infertile to have multiple kids" or "With my pills, you swimmers will always be at their very best"

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes