rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I wanna restart the game from scratch and experience all the new updates that came out while i haven't been playing, Is there a way to delete all my saves at once?
[/QUOTe
You need to go to user/*/appdata/roaming/renpy/ (the * being your windows username). it will have 1 or 2 files depending on if you are patreon or not with LOS in the beginning. Delete that/those files and the save file in your game folder and you will be good to go.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello
i remember long time ago that 2024 was supposed to be the last year in terms of adding content for male MC or am i wrong?
How much content is left for the male MC overall?

Bautinho88

Feb 9, 2020
These still work

The unlock save is safe just press Yes on the prompts
it's just the nuisance of the Sync system.
Load the save then wait 1hr.
Toggle skip if you don't wanna watch the end scene
This is an OP ng+
max attributes and all skills
except Hung, High Libido, and Lucky
which you still need to choose a negative trait like big debt to get to
And more money than you'll ever need.

You can't rewind days the clock will go to negative.
You can use advanced wait safely just keep upcoming events in mind so you don't miss them.

Use along with the Wiki for best results.
Why are all scenes greyed out in gallery? Is there a save to unlock all without playing from scratch?

Raberdkuad

Jul 3, 2023
Hey everyone , who know about how to make Amy more submissive ? tell me please ?
I already have v23.12.0 right now.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Does the dlc will be a pack to buy or separate please do this has pack in itch and steam please and make a good harem for bree plaese

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Also sorry for my rambling but the new dlc girl will work with bree right?
Has the m
And can you please make a scence that bree made sasha doogy and other sex poses ease also a angella please se

Ch4irm4n

Feb 24, 2020
You need to go to user/*/appdata/roaming/renpy/ (the * being your windows username). it will have 1 or 2 files depending on if you are patreon or not with LOS in the beginning. Delete that/those files and the save file in your game folder and you will be good to go.
Thanks, this worked

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
You can't.
He can!! He just have to do it in the console!! I did it with Bree in the gamer path to do the "Home Harem"!! It is easy there are sites that say how to do it!! You just have to replace the names!! Just make sure to make a save before you do that changes!! Because if you mess up you have a back up!!

• Angry
Reactions: itslydiabxtch

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
He can!! He just have to do it in the console!! I did it with Bree in the gamer path to do the "Home Harem"!! It is easy there are sites that say how to do it!! You just have to replace the names!! Just make sure to make a save before you do that changes!! Because if you mess up you have a back up!!
Sure, you "can" but there's literally no content for it.

Harukana93600

May 4, 2018
i thinks dlc its so useless its just for more money , just add girl in game no need dlc , the game was good without dlc now with dlc this game will become just shit with need to paid all dlc if you want play with all girl , i prefere paid full game with no dlc so i thinks i will drop this game ! andmore then that this game dont have animated .(i loved this game but destroy appearance reona + dlc is to much for me !!!)

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
i thinks dlc its so useless its just for more money , just add girl in game no need dlc , the game was good without dlc now with dlc this game will become just shit with need to paid all dlc if you want play with all girl , i prefere paid full game with no dlc so i thinks i will drop this game ! andmore then that this game dont have animated .(i loved this game but destroy appearance reona + dlc is to much for me !!!)
Of course i am making a DLC to earn more money...
I'll let you in a secret: I made the game to make money from the start.
That's how I feed my sharks and pay for my underground lair.
Now I won't stop unless i get ONE BILLION DOLLAR!
1705050769539.png

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes