yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
There is a bug again in this version. The last mission of Sam revenge is a meeting on the weekend afternoon. After the end, the Story Tracker cannot be completed. I chose the Natalie route.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
getting camila and kylie :
report kylie to the police & have evidence for arrest, get camila first event on saturday before event "7 days after report kylie",after or during camila first event use console and type these 3 codes : kylie.flags.arrest = 0 camila.flags.hidden = 0 camila.flags.desireBonusDone = 1
Does anyone know if this still works in 2024?

melakuu

Oct 21, 2019
Hey, I've seen this topic show up multiple times but I can't find a way to fix it. How do I call Audrey to my office? She is stuck with 80% LP but when I try to "call someone" to my office, I can only call Shiori. I already completed all the Dwayne stuff, I'm the CEO and I still can't invite anyone other than Shiori.

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
Hey, I've seen this topic show up multiple times but I can't find a way to fix it. How do I call Audrey to my office? She is stuck with 80% LP but when I try to "call someone" to my office, I can only call Shiori. I already completed all the Dwayne stuff, I'm the CEO and I still can't invite anyone other than Shiori.
What's her KP at?
if it's at 15, then you need to raise her KP by doing her submission events.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
What's her KP at?
if it's at 15, then you need to raise her KP by doing her submission events.
Additionally, it needs to be at 50.

Jan 31, 2020
I wish you crate an Angela and sash on the bree Mc please love this fame I will buy twice
Indeed, having Angela broaden her horizons can also be great. I know it's impossible but as a guy and a fan of Andrealphus' work, i can only wish we could have an Angela or Sasha MC too.

Reactions: Ssato243

Patillaverde01

Jun 20, 2023
I noticed I'm getting paid way less in the office after the Cassidy event after a lot of promotions.

I'm getting like $100 for working hard, what's going on?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I noticed I'm getting paid way less in the office after the Cassidy event after a lot of promotions.

I'm getting like $100 for working hard, what's going on?
Did you tell Dwayne Hell no when he asked about Bree? Doing so completely resets your promotions all the way back.

Jul 26, 2019
Hey, isn't hot-tub sex able to get girl preggo before? I noticed that a 75% fertile Aletta didn't show any indication/pop-up that she was fertilized no matter how much I quicksave/load. it's my go-to since you need a rubber for every after-date activity if you didn't max out their LP.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes