MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
- Amy yes, the others are not in yet
- That's the plan
Sorry but where can i get the changelog?? I have purchased the Steam version (i am always changing PCs and this way i can continue the game in any PC) and i can't see the changelog!!
When is the DLC with Amy be available in Steam?

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Sorry but where can i get the changelog?? I have purchased the Steam version (i am always changing PCs and this way i can continue the game in any PC) and i can't see the changelog!!
The changelog is in the files..

Grunt117

Sep 10, 2019
is there a better download link because its not working on my end or its a glitch or bug on the links ? because this is the first time that has happen downloading this game . and i always download the new updates and had no problems .

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You can find the changelog in the game files or on our Discord.
We are aiming for a summer release.

Reactions: Halfcats

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
Did I just get locked from Bree Minami Sasha foursome just because I added Samantha too soon?
Is there any fix or workaround for this?
Uhh, help please?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krummeiche

Jul 10, 2019
The BreeMC DLC is included in your itch.io purchase, the DLC with Amy/Reona/Kat will be a separate purchase
Will we get the DLC in one big update or is it possible to buy it before summer and have it in several updates until summer? Hoping for the latter, but understand if you choose otherwise. I will buy it anyway...

Reactions: Ssato243

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Will we get the DLC in one big update or is it possible to buy it before summer and have it in several updates until summer? Hoping for the latter, but understand if you choose otherwise. I will buy it anyway...
Unfortunately I have seen what happen when you publish an unfinished DLC on Steam with "Bree's story": 42% good reviews.
I won't make the same mistake with that one.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
The facts that unlocking Camila requires basically losing Kylie, and now that unlocking Kat requires losing out on some of the best Bree content, and not being able to get her to 100 sub (Intentionally, according to the dev) honestly annoys my completionist brain to no end.

Is there any active modding community members working on this game, and is a mod/cheat fixing these weird development choices possible? Or does is potentionally already exist?

Last edited:
Reactions: Orieni01

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
The facts that unlocking Camila requires basically losing Kylie, and now that unlocking Kat requires losing out on some of the best Bree content, and not being able to get her to 100 sub (Intentionally, according to the dev) honestly annoys my completionist brain to no end.

Is there any active modding community members working on this game, and is a mod/cheat fixing these weird development choices possible? Or does is potentionally already exist?
Andrealphus, if you are reading this. I honestly would be supporting this game on the Patreon if it wasn't for these kinds of choices.
This game is obviously a power-fantasy for a majority of players, and that's fine. That's great. It's what the game and this genre does best. The player wants to feel powerful, wants to be rewarded to go out of their way to get all the characters, maxing out their stats and getting all their content.
So forcing these kinds of dilemas on players really only serves to make the experience worse, because the nagging feeling of "what if" is stuck in the back of your mind during the entire playthrough. And doing a whole different playthrough to get the missing characters/routes not only is a ton of work that I doubt more than a handful players will do, it STILL gives the same negative experience, because you are still missing out on content, making it impossible to experience it all.
It ruins the power fantasy.
It wouldn't take more than a single week to implement an alternate way of meeting Kat or Camila, or adding an option to get Kylie out of jail after meeting Camila, but it would make an astounding number of people more happy. Seriously, just search for Camila's name in this thread and see what practically all the topics of conversation about her have been about since her creation.
So I implore you, listen to reason. The playerbase is on your side, they love your game. Don't actively fight against them, when they say what they have been wanting for years.

Zolas

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2022
Agreed. From a technical perspective it can be pretty easy to mod that in. Especially if it is not optional but just replaces clean shaven or similar. But yeah, it is a lot of footwork and fiddling.
I agree, for some characters its not too bad, i just change the "pubic hair" image layer to a more bushy one. But some scenes do not implement the pubes layer so i have to draw directly to the character model. The way the dev has built the layers though is very very good and helpful though.

In this way on some scenes the pubes are removable via the inn-game option, but if you want EVERY version of that character model to have them, then some scenes will have pubic hair no matter if the option is selected or not.

Also have to take into account, some scenes the pubic hair layer is on the bottom, and say the preg belly is layered over the top, some scenes its vice versa so the hair doesnt quite look right. As you said, its not too bad but it is a lot of fiddling and would take probably weeks to do all the chars.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
when is the next update
There's two kinds of update.
There's the weekly one, which is released on a Friday for patrons supporting the game.
And there's a monthly release, which collects the weekly updates for that month. It's released on the last Monday of the month.

Reactions: Donkeybong

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
I saw NewGame+ mentioned in several places, but haven't found an actual explanation what it entails, neither here via search nor in the wiki. So can somebody please tell me? Also, do I have to finish the game on at least normal difficulty to unlock it or is easy mode fine as well?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes