merleved

Mar 17, 2023
Hi all, I've been following and playing this game for a while now, decided to try something out.
Is this something anyone else would be interested in lol. obviously it takes time and there's a fuckload of characters though.
Very interested. Please continue and distribute. It's a lot of work, but hopefully you can find the resolve. What you've shown here looks great.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Hi all, I've been following and playing this game for a while now, decided to try something out.

Here are some screenshots of a little mod I've been making, for personal use for now. I'm a bush lover and i felt that in the game when you ask them to stop shaving, having a little tuft of hair isn't really "no shaving" so i done a little bit of tweaking myself.

I appreciate its not for everyone but have a look. Obviously I'm not giving it out to anyone at the moment (I'd ask authors permission first), and only Sasha is done but have a look.

Is this something anyone else would be interested in lol. obviously it takes time and there's a fuckload of characters though.

View attachment 3217552 View attachment 3217553 View attachment 3217554
I like it, and wish this kind of option was available for all characters, however were it more official and less of a hack it'd have to be a third option of course, the current shaving option definitely has its place.

Given how this particular game is setup at the back end, I imagine it's actually less difficult than expected to mod these changes in? Still a lot of work no doubt.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I like it, and wish this kind of option was available for all characters, however were it more official and less of a hack it'd have to be a third option of course, the current shaving option definitely has its place.

Given how this particular game is setup at the back end, I imagine it's actually less difficult than expected to mod these changes in? Still a lot of work no doubt.
Agreed. From a technical perspective it can be pretty easy to mod that in. Especially if it is not optional but just replaces clean shaven or similar. But yeah, it is a lot of footwork and fiddling.

Reactions: itslydiabxtch

sonama

Apr 1, 2020
Hey guys, I'm having a weird issue i've never had and i've done a couple of play throughs. When i'm working on the taming harem and did the first date with kyle and ayesha but when I try to get either of them to go on another three way date they says they don't feel like. they are both at 100 love and don't have any problem going on solo dates. Thanks for any help.

Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
Only on and it is currently only EA.
Alternative the Support pack is also on
ahh i see. thats a shame because i can´t access the steam version. It isn´t supported in Germany apparently

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
ahh i see. thats a shame because i can´t access the steam version. It isn´t supported in Germany apparently
Well GoG will also get Bree DLC but CD Project Reds quality guidelines do not allow to sell DLCs that are in EA. So you have to wait a few years till Bree MC is also on the level as Mike MC to be considered as "complete".

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Germany asked Steam to implement a reliable age check before they are allowed to continue selling "adult" software, Steam doesn't want to do that from a cost/benefit analysis, so you cannot buy adult games over Steam from Germany at all, it's not LSSB.

And any justified question why this only applies to games about love and sex but not killing and hate needs to be addressed elsewhere, I don't know.

Reactions: Konstantinus
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes