rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
oh okay, I never paid attention to that. Can you increase libido while playing?

Thanks for your help
Either choose high libido at the beginning of the game, or raising your sexperience by having hot coffee. There is also the blue pill but if you take that too many times it leads to a death ending.

NTDW

Mar 18, 2020
Hi, sorry, I have already done the practice date with Minami option but the walkthrough still shows practice date with Minami. The problem is that I don't see any practice date with Minami option anymore, just ask out to date. What am I supposed to do here?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I just read that there is an dlc? Where can I find it. I looked into itchio and didnt see it.
Only on and it is currently only EA.
Alternative the Support pack is also on

Jan 31, 2020
Hello, could somebody explain how one is supposed to get BreeMC pregnant ? Repeated intercourse doesn't seem to cut it.
Seems like it depends on the fertility rate of Bree and her partner. Also, she can only get pregnant once every month. Currently, it seems there are only one or two partners that can get her pregnant. Jack has no sex scenes with her yet. The dev said that Jack x BreeMC scenes would be implemented by January or February if all goes well.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Bug alert, Andrealphus . Although birthdays got fixed, now it's too easy to get them with no variation between a love interest/had sex and otherwise. I was able to have sex with Anna at 30-40 lp while camping and with Minami at 60 sis points, currently in the process of seeing if the siscon events continue since Angela just came by; still something to look into and fix.

A suggestion: Blonde Anna (perhaps with college and band harem hair events) and Morgan?!
Also another suggestion: A few extra small events and acknowledgements the childhood friends know each other would be great (similar to Sam and roommates at the pub; specifically Alexis, Kylie, Morgan and Minami)

red1n

May 4, 2022
yo guys, does anyone know who are these 2 characters on wiki logo picture? didn't seem to notice them in the game at all, I don't seem to remember encountering them even in some small events 1703880446121.png 1703880474935.png

Reactions: glocked

red1n

May 4, 2022
i mean, did they appear in game at some point, or even further, is there any plans on adding more content for them in some future?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes