Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock the gallery with console commands? Apparently you can only unlock it by playing without cheats and beat the game. I'm not starting over to do that shit. Thanks for any help.

Reactions: Orieni01
Mar 27, 2022
Does anyone know how to unlock the gallery with console commands? Apparently you can only unlock it by playing without cheats and beat the game. I'm not starting over to do that shit. Thanks for any help.
Im assuming you already have enabled console commands? If so just do this, itll "unlock" everything. The only catch is that you'll have to enter it again if you close and reopen the game. The console will remember it thou so you can just arrow key up and enter it again. The alternative is adding a file and editing some values but I'm lazy so idk the specifics of that method
Open up the renpy console and enter:
_m1_class_gallery__GalleryImage.check_unlock = lambda x,y: True

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone mind bumping the post about Emma dating you even if you have harems, slaves, or girlfriends? Its just a pain searching for it and I'm not familiar with the advance search.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Does anyone mind bumping the post about Emma dating you even if you have harems, slaves, or girlfriends? Its just a pain searching for it and I'm not familiar with the advance search.
Make sure to simply say you are out of episodes instead of insisting to do something more (so you bypass the girlfriend question). Then make sure you aren't in the home harem and Bree isn't a slave (still need to have 45 or 50 lesbian points). If Emma is okay with Bree and you say you liked the kiss during the cinema date, you'll have enough points for her to be okay with dating you. Optionally, it seems that if Bree is pregnant, her state overrides any other conditions (like the home harem), but I haven't tested it.

Reactions: kinglevvis

darknirwan

Dec 16, 2018
Hello, I want to play this game from the beginning again.
so has v24.1.3 fixed all the bugs excluding the DLC content?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is it samatha & ryan baby never be born after they have divorced? anyway to make her abort or born?
Abortion: no
Born: whether babys are born or we have eternal pregnancy depends on the settings for pregnancy at the beginning of the game

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes