Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I don't like this game very much. Because most of the scenes you can't complete due to it's specific season. And pass time is also very hard. This is so frustrating.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
Im assuming you already have enabled console commands? If so just do this, itll "unlock" everything. The only catch is that you'll have to enter it again if you close and reopen the game. The console will remember it thou so you can just arrow key up and enter it again. The alternative is adding a file and editing some values but I'm lazy so idk the specifics of that method
Doesn't work maybe something changed idk.

HALO170

Feb 3, 2024
In the current latest version(V0.24.1), Bree's player road will make BUG to let her sub point locked 50. After checking the archive code, I found that it might be because both paths share the "maid path max sub",So this means that there is no need to modify the game save, and it is safer to choose the maid path.

RPK42069

Oct 2, 2021
In the current latest version(V0.24.1), Bree's player road will make BUG to let her sub point locked 50. After checking the archive code, I found that it might be because both paths share the "maid path max sub",So this means that there is no need to modify the game save, and it is safer to choose the maid path.
There is no bug. You simply are not meant to be able to max out her sub points if you choose the Gamer Path. Similarly you can't max out Kleio's sub stat unless you bought the sports car, or Alexis' sub stat unless you beat up your high school PE coach. I'm sure that there are several other situations where you can't max out the sub stat, but I can't remember any right now at the moment.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes