ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Why is the art so different from the story?
There were other artists involved before iirc, then some others later joined the project (some examples of that were how Kleio and Samantha looked before, or how some places looked very different back then). At least those are being changed since this game is a work in progress.

.V.

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone knows the answers for the criminal date in restaurant?

I found it one time but couldn't remember the right choices...

Thanks

Reactions: Leandron

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
Made a mod for stats, skills, love/sub&maxsub etc.
Press ingame "K" to open the cheat menu.
For "Active Girl" you need to interact (click) with a char so her menu opens and than press "K".
Put the file in the folder with the game exe and unpack.
Should work with newer versions.
ima check this out for yall

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
For "Active Girl" you need to interact (click) with a char so her menu opens and than press "K".
what folder am I supposed to put it in
edit: I found it nvm

Last edited:

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
so i should advance her personal quest?
Yeah. You kinda want her around 80 or better. I've found that it's best to work on her and Sasha at the same time, but be careful about sex with them. So condoms to prevent pregnancy and if you get to a point where you see the "home harem" quest pop up, avoid the places they hang out together.

Reactions: Whatever00000

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
the mod goes in the /game folder

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
hey whats the comands to reset Sams and Emma's quest flags.
I dont know when or how but the game is saying I'm in and exlusive relationship with her and making it so I can't date emma. I remeber getting sam to join the home harem but nothing after that. (also how do you remove the collars?

or what are the commands to see flags

Basically undone all of this:

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
As they've said, and I add:
You have an in-game walkthrough, and here is the wiki link
Thanks for the wiki but where's the in-game walkthrough? I don't see nothing like that apart for the little book and only tell you some objectives not how do you do it.

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
I need to edit Emma love points, to get her not to leave, previous time I played I did it on saveeditonline but now that they are blocked, does anyone one know how the command for the console or how to bypass the save editing protection?

ancet

Nov 15, 2018
I need to edit Emma love points, to get her not to leave, previous time I played I did it on saveeditonline but now that they are blocked, does anyone one know how the command for the console or how to bypass the save editing protection?
Try with Universal Ren'Py Mod

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes