rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Will the weekly update for February be in a week?
For Patreon users it's every Friday. He just doesn't always put up a summary unless there's either significant new content or it being the same week the public ones is issued, which he almost never puts up a summary for the update I noticed.

Reactions: JamesWebbsite

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
If she's not involved in the game it can't be NTR ;)
It might be for Bree, if both MC games are canonically happening at the same time. :unsure:
But if that's the case... is Bree hooking up with other people? So, if Angela is NTR for Bree does that mean she's cheating on Mike without us knowing with his mother? Should we get a Mike x Bruce scene in MCBree's Angela route?!

Reactions: Ssato243

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Because "reasons" and they are already hinted both on MikeMC and BreeMC's sides :)
Please tell me we can make angella sub massive has a bree Mc also can we get to know if we had a Kira dlc and dweyne secound wife for bree please

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey there! Can you please make it so that Angela lives with them aswell ? Also can you add content where she hard teases the male MC, where he spies on her wherever and also that he watches her have fun with other people while she is aware about him as well :sneaky: That would be very nice!
Never cuck

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Im assuming you already have enabled console commands? If so just do this, itll "unlock" everything. The only catch is that you'll have to enter it again if you close and reopen the game. The console will remember it thou so you can just arrow key up and enter it again. The alternative is adding a file and editing some values but I'm lazy so idk the specifics of that method
Hmm, I'm not sure this still works in the new 24.1, I tried it and it didn't seem to do anything.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes