Sylverlang

Jul 19, 2018
Do all Harems have their own endings or only the Home and Band ones ? No way to marry two girls that had Harem events like the College or Office ?

Thanks !

Last edited:

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Do all Harems have their own endings or only the Home and Band ones ? No way to marry two girls that had Harem events like the College or Office ?

Thanks !
Yes all harems have endings and those with 3 or more such as Office, band and home have multiple variations of the ending depending on how many members of the harem you ask to marry.

The only thing is the Home harem has to have Bree and Sasha as two of the brides no matter what, after that it's your choice of those two alone, or including any/all of the other 3 girls.

Sylverlang

Jul 19, 2018
Yes all harems have endings and those with 3 or more such as Office, band and home have multiple variations of the ending depending on how many members of the harem you ask to marry.

The only thing is the Home harem has to have Bree and Sasha as two of the brides no matter what, after that it's your choice of those two alone, or including any/all of the other 3 girls.
Oh ! I try that ! Thanks !

Popy

Feb 4, 2018
I'm on camila path and can´t overwrite my last save, seems amy disappeared for me 2, hope it get fixed

The error;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes