Idthedemon

Mar 1, 2020
Any good tips on how to make money as Mike without cheating and without grinding work for in game weeks? or is just like IRL and I have to put in the effort :BootyTime:
if you don't mind save scumming you can try the lotto in the pub I think the most you can make is like 5000 minimum could be more not sure

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
if you don't mind save scumming you can try the lotto in the pub I think the most you can make is like 5000 minimum could be more not sure
You can try or using the console!! I used and i am still using this for the console commands!!
If you have any trouble see if this solve the problem!!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Then again, in my experience work (in this game, not IRL) is a great way to pass time anyway since there is only so much you can do otherwise. Sure, in the beginning you might want to learn at uni and increase your stats otherwise, but that is over quite quickly in my experience and of course not an issue in NG+.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Found the problem, she can't be in the Taming Harem and doing therapy at the same time.
Slightly incorrect. She can be in the Taming Harem and be on the Reform Path. You just need to start the Reform Path, bring her YP up to 26 to initiate the Taming Harem, and then bring her YP down again as none of the Taming Harem events actually require her YP to be a certain number

Reactions: kinglevvis

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
Slightly incorrect. She can be in the Taming Harem and be on the Reform Path. You just need to start the Reform Path, bring her YP up to 26 to initiate the Taming Harem, and then bring her YP down again as none of the Taming Harem events actually require her YP to be a certain number
That's a relief, thanks Lydia

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the achievement where Kylie kills you on friday 13? I can get where she kills you on christmas day, but I don't know how to get the friday 13 one

yesismokeweed

Dec 8, 2018
Can any1 help answer?

Girls like Amy & Reona .. u get their number.. Then what? they dont show in my phone.. I normally play with cheats on, is that why? Or do i need to do some extra stuff not mentioned in the quest/journal tab to unlock these people

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the achievement where Kylie kills you on friday 13? I can get where she kills you on christmas day, but I don't know how to get the friday 13 one
Impregnate her by the fourth or fifth of the month when the 13 lands on a friday, wait a week for her to tell you, then tell her to abort. She'll murder you for this that friday. I think it only needs to happen on a 13 of the season/month, not a friday the 13 but this way it fits the description and you know it works.

Reactions: Yotsuyu

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
Impregnate her by the fourth or fifth of the month when the 13 lands on a friday, wait a week for her to tell you, then tell her to abort. She'll murder you for this that friday. I think it only needs to happen on a 13 of the season/month, not a friday the 13 but this way it fits the description and you know it works.
Thanks, there really should be an extensive guide for how to unlock all achievements, all of them are so vague is description.

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
I keep trying to talk to Alexis when she's capped at 50LP and 25CP, how do I trigger this do I call her and take her on a date, and what time do I do all this?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Is it not still possible to trigger the accidental anal scene with Bree? I've been reloading saves for about 30 minutes while doing the doggy scene and it has yet to trigger. It's supposed to be a 25% chance and it's the only way to get Bree to do anal in the future. I'm using the Vanilla option since the only one where you don't choose which hole and her kink points are at about 60. Is this event bugged or am I just that unlucky?

jaidge

Aug 6, 2017
How do you go to the hospital after the Camila call at 70 lp?
Straight from the WIKI: " Camila will call Mike from the hospital in the Afternoon. The hospital will be available on the city map, next to the park, one day after receiving the call. Camilla will then remain in the hospital for 5 days. "

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes