itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Straight from the WIKI: " Camila will call Mike from the hospital in the Afternoon. The hospital will be available on the city map, next to the park, one day after receiving the call. Camilla will then remain in the hospital for 5 days. "
Straight from my mind :p I wrote that.

Reactions: Cartageno

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Why does "Samantha Meets Sasha" event couldn't trigger eventhough I already met the prerequisites? (In the Pub, both characters present, >5 days since met Sam). Can I savescum and force the event to trigger by doing Q.Save Q.Load method or I could simply in and out from Pub?

Reactions: throaway2835

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Is it not still possible to trigger the accidental anal scene with Bree? I've been reloading saves for about 30 minutes while doing the doggy scene and it has yet to trigger. It's supposed to be a 25% chance and it's the only way to get Bree to do anal in the future. I'm using the Vanilla option since the only one where you don't choose which hole and her kink points are at about 60. Is this event bugged or am I just that unlucky?
Save scumming is not what you think. Try re-loading from the start of the date.

Reactions: Soul_less327

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndSexSecondBase-24.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 16, 2019
How to get threesome on the restaurant date of the Criminal harem:
1. Let's grab a drink while we wait for her
2. Try a more subtle approach
3*. Let's split / Fun facts about 'Gravlax'
4. Find a diplomatic solution
5. Let's go somewhere else

*Only two scenarios on the third choice lead you to the threesome, the other doesn't

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 24.1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 815 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: HyoriIsh

Saxx

Dec 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock reonas route? So far i’ve only seen her at the sex shop but i can’t even interact with her and the wiki page only says that bree is supposed to introduce me to her at the university but i’ve already tried to interact with her many times and nothing happens
PLZ HELP

Oct 16, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock reonas route? So far i’ve only seen her at the sex shop but i can’t even interact with her and the wiki page only says that bree is supposed to introduce me to her at the university but i’ve already tried to interact with her many times and nothing happens
PLZ HELP
It just happened to me. Bree was at max lp, kp and collared. Part of home harem and college harem I believe. Just grind the whole week outside of university

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
PLZ HELP

Reactions: mams3425

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Apparantly, it's not 25% random, but 1 day of 4 consecutive days. The other 3 days, no "Open Sesame".
I don't think that's how it works given the ebb and flow of the female cycle all the time and that not all numbers are pretty fractions.

does anyone know how to unlock the gallery on this game ?
Complete the game (by marrying a girl, not by dying) once without using the in game cheats.

Neox

Jul 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger these events? I have gone on a date to the restaurant and been at home alone in the afternoon multiple times, but nothing happens. 1707818099748.png

christus

May 26, 2021
I'm having an issue with dates that end in the nightclub(and due to that, I can't go forward with Lexi's threesome event)
Anybody knows a fix ?
Sasha, Bree, Minami and Samantha are collared, all on 100% at both relevant stats
I can take Sasha to the club however no other character appears in the screen while on a date with her, they do appear when I'm roaming.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I'm having an issue with dates that end in the nightclub(and due to that, I can't go forward with Lexi's threesome event)
Anybody knows a fix ?
Sasha, Bree, Minami and Samantha are collared, all on 100% at both relevant stats
I can take Sasha to the club however no other character appears in the screen while on a date with her, they do appear when I'm roaming.
did you give Sasha a sexy dress? that is also a requirement.

You also need to raise Lexi up to 50 kp and view her asking to be your slave event, then raise it to 90 and give her a collar. I noticed this is needed to progress through the last two of her harem activation events easier.

Last edited:

christus

May 26, 2021
did you give Sasha a sexy dress? that is also a requirement.

You also need to raise Lexi up to 50 kp and view her asking to be your slave event, then raise it to 90 and give her a collar. I noticed this is needed to progress through the last two of her harem activation events easier.
yeah, Sasha has the sexy dress and is using the collar. Lexi also has the sexy dress along with the collar.
I`m thinking this is simply a bug due to how I can`t interact with anybody else that is in the club, while on the date.
Should also mention that I remember this being possible before.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes