Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Why are these CG are looking good but some ingame CG are looking derp? Do you plan to redo the ones that look lower in quality compared to these?
Because we have been working on the game for over 5 years...
The ones you think are derp might be different than other players, but yes we are redoing some of the art.

Last edited:

HALO170

Feb 3, 2024
kinglevvis,帖子:12930171,会员:151084 said:
这真是一种解脱,谢谢莉迪亚
[/引用]Hey,bro. I want to know how to install cameras in my home during Kylie’s stalking incident? I have tried for a long time to no avail, and I have already purchased all the items in the electronics store. Could you please give me some advice? Thank you.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Do the women from these pictures will have a playable storyline?
In the male protagonist's side they'll be datable. Amy is already included in the story (she still needs her married ending and epilogue plus there's an upcoming goth harem in the next update late this month with her), while in Kat's case the Bree Gamer route has to be selected when you reach the part to help her in a gaming tournament and unlock her (and get the gaming haem). About Reona, the story needs to be made iirc what some users posted some pages ago.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Is there a way to get "Camila Foglio" into the harem without putting "Kylie" in jail?
Unless you have your way with the command console and type in the corresponding commands (somebody posted them in the thread way back, just look up for them), I don't believe so mate. If you decide to use them, have a separate save in case to not run into any issues.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
In the male protagonist's side they'll be datable. Amy is already included in the story (she still needs her married ending and epilogue plus there's an upcoming goth harem in the next update late this month with her), while in Kat's case the Bree Gamer route has to be selected when you reach the part to help her in a gaming tournament and unlock her (and get the gaming haem). About Reona, the story needs to be made iirc what some users posted some pages ago.
Kat doesn't have a story implemented yet.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Unless you have your way with the command console and type in the corresponding commands (somebody posted them in the thread way back, just look up for them), I don't believe so mate. If you decide to use them, have a separate save in case to not run into any issues.
where command console?

Jul 20, 2017
where command console?

Setup
To start you need to go to your install location and file the file 00console.rpy That's 00 NOT OO and rpy NOT rpyc

%gamepath/renpy/common/00console.rpy

Open this file in either Notepad, Notepad++, VS, etc. I prefer Notepad++
On line 108 of the file you'll find
config.console = False
Change this to
config.console = True
If done correctly you can launch the game and press Shift+O to open the console.

Make sure you're not in any submenus when you make changes.
E.G) In a Shop or Item menu
If you do, anything you've done in that menu will be reset. So if you've read the Shibari book to 80%, then open the console to change something, your progress will reset to what it was when you opened the menu.

Reactions: Donkeybong

S_Rodney

Jan 31, 2023
there's a petition addressed to the legal dept. of Patreon and andrealphus has been flagged by it. Some pages have already gone under review and been closed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Donkeybong

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
there's a petition addressed to the legal dept. of Patreon and andrealphus has been flagged by it. Some pages have already gone under review and been closed.
There isn't even any incest in this, much to my disappointment. If people are going to go after stepcest as if it's incest anyway then these game devs are wasting their time using it as a cover.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes