Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I don't know how much work it would be, nor if it would be worth it, but wouldn't it be better to migrate to another platform? maybe fanbox, subscribe or something else.to have more freedom in how to write the story
Shifting to another platform isn't the solution, as it's not actually the likes of Patreon that has the problem, it's the financial institutions that they have to deal with. These institutions are often incredibly conservative and they strongly dislike having to deal with adult-themed financial transactions. They're the ones who set the policies and dictate them to Patreon and similar platforms.

Moving to another platform wouldn't solve the problem, just delay it. Not to mention that Andrealphus would lose a fairly substantial amount of money as many people wouldn't follow them across platforms.

or some external patch maybe
That is a very good way to get a project shut down, as it is seen as an attempt to circumvent rules and policies, an act that itself is a breach of terms and conditions.

Reactions: Cartageno
Nov 8, 2021
Shifting to another platform isn't the solution, as it's not actually the likes of Patreon that has the problem, it's the financial institutions that they have to deal with. These institutions are often incredibly conservative and they strongly dislike having to deal with adult-themed financial transactions. They're the ones who set the policies and dictate them to Patreon and similar platforms.

Moving to another platform wouldn't solve the problem, just delay it. Not to mention that Andrealphus would lose a fairly substantial amount of money as many people wouldn't follow them across platforms.

That is a very good way to get a project shut down, as it is seen as an attempt to circumvent rules and policies, an act that itself is a breach of terms and conditions.
Before Steam allowed adult content, a lot of games had been doing it. Koikatsu, Custom Order Maid and etc...

Marphey

May 13, 2019
i can understand about the rape, but the incest... wtf does this guy have to do with what others jerks off to. this shit about step sis is everywhere.
I just don't understand why would anyone spend their energy on caring what other people are masturbating to. Like wtf is that person's deal ? If they don't like incest that's fine noone is forcing them playing those games.

Seems to be some kind of selfish asshole and i also blame companies for enabling these idiots.

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
OK this is really annoying me. For the Kylie questline I am told to put a camera on the front of the house. How? When? I assume I should place it on the porch but I don't have the icon to do so. Kylie's Lp = 60, Sp = 55, Yp = 35. Is there something I am missing?

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
hello guys, i am trying to unlock NG+ and i heard that it can be unlocked by reaching a good end or marrying a girl, can anyone tell me more about that as the game don't seem to end after proposing to Shiori, is the marriage ending locked to specifics girls??

OK this is really annoying me. For the Kylie questline I am told to put a camera on the front of the house. How? When? I assume I should place it on the porch but I don't have the icon to do so. Kylie's Lp = 60, Sp = 55, Yp = 35. Is there something I am missing?
Dumb question but did you buy the spy camera in the electronic shop? for me the options to install it was present on the porch after having bought the camera and after having checked the porch when Kylie was creeping on it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hello guys, i am trying to unlock NG+ and i heard that it can be unlocked by reaching a good end or marrying a girl, can anyone tell me more about that as the game don't seem to end after proposing to Shiori, is the marriage ending locked to specifics girls??
Not normally, you should be able to marry her. However, you will have to actually marry her, not just propose, just continue until - I think - next saturday and marry her.

Reactions: DraKeoniS

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Not normally, you should be able to marry her. However, you will have to actually marry her, not just propose, just continue until - I think - next saturday and marry her.
thanks for the clarification, was pretty lost since proposing to her don't actually trigger a quest or notification that say you need to wait.

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020

Dumb question but did you buy the spy camera in the electronic shop? for me the options to install it was present on the porch after having bought the camera and after having checked the porch when Kylie was creeping on it.
Yeah I bought it as soon as the quest said to. Still in my inventory.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Ugh, do anyone know if there is a way to stop the blue pills overdose to trigger? i didn't check the achievement so didn't know it was a thing and i have no save that wouldn't set me back a couples of hours or more...
tried to check if there is a value directly related to the event triggering but if that the case it's not one easy to find.

Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
gotta say , Emma is annoying af. it's way too hard to unlock more with her. somehow stuck at the handjob because she (i don't know how) knows I have other girls, don't know how to progess when I've done park and cinema. i usually go for 100% finish but I don't mind passing on her.

Edit : Solved it. if y'all don't want to struggle like me, Just use the command " emma.flags.lovepoints += 3 " so that the hidden variable accept the cheating. Only do this after the handjob at home.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2020
there's a petition addressed to the legal dept. of Patreon and andrealphus has been flagged by it. Some pages have already gone under review and been closed.

Wow, looks like some woke retards have come to spread their toxicity around huh. Why don't they start on their own backyard, neighborhood, or better yet, themselves? Toxic hypocrites are indeed everywhere huh. And now, they even had their sights on andrealphus.

Jan 31, 2020
I wonder who's this Mr CS Stanton pushing that petition (which later got nowhere). At least one dev from that list already switched to SubscribeStar iirc and most of the others are still active on Patreon (and those that were shut down there probably switched to other platforms). This game already stated how the protagonist's parents were playing matchmaking with him and Minami (who was adopted to be his future wife), and how that revelation crushed her bad once she found out. It'd be interesting to see an option where she refers to the protagonist by his first name since she calls him big bro out of habit (and of course Angela's completely out of the question). That's something which the "petitioner" probably didn't got the message.
That CS Stanton needs to be investigated. Hypocrites like him always ends up to be the ones committing heinous crimes like r*pe and inc*st because they can't get a girl with how much of an *insert tag* "ugly bastard" he is!

Reactions: BFC 78

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
there's a petition addressed to the legal dept. of Patreon and andrealphus has been flagged by it. Some pages have already gone under review and been closed.

it sounds to me a bunch of close-minded bigots having a fucking hissy fit over fictional shit in a game like seriously what the fuck? when I read rape and incest is abhorrent so two legally age consenting adults in romantic relationship that happens to be related by blood or by law oh no do they rob banks do they kill people do they sell drugs to little kids; no chill they're just in love yeah, I'm into fictional incest and just like a lot of people I also think it's hot and since I'm open-minded the real incest don't bother me but I wholeheartedly agree real rape is abhorrent and I don't mind a game if has little bit of fictional rape content in if it has a good storyline
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IAllelujah

Jan 4, 2024
Hii, sorry for what I feel is a stupid question but is there any way I can run this on an iPad???? without jailbreaking if possible

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes