Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Softlocked my run with kleio events yet again. :HideThePain:

I lost hours in one run because for kleio to be a sex slave you need to have a sports car. Early on.

Started a fresh run doing all the stuff I had in my run before and bought a sports car before doing kleio stuff. Car broke down kleio got the car. All fine and dandy.

But guess what. I am locked out of further events because I did not had the guitar skill very early on in the game before triggering a certain sasha event und unlocking the studio. Hence, I can not continue with kleio, I will never get my car back from her and I can't continue Lexi because I need a fucking car to unlock the trailers.

I just can't. What the fuck?

Can please someone tell me the console command to restart the sasha playing guitar event so that I can unlock the studio?
I refuse to start another run because of this and start over yet again loosing hours.

Reactions: hanami555

hanami555

May 26, 2021
Softlocked my run with kleio events yet again. :HideThePain:

I lost hours in one run because for kleio to be a sex slave you need to have a sports car. Early on.

Started a fresh run doing all the stuff I had in my run before and bought a sports car before doing kleio stuff. Car broke down kleio got the car. All fine and dandy.

But guess what. I am locked out of further events because I did not had the guitar skill very early on in the game before triggering a certain sasha event und unlocking the studio. Hence, I can not continue with kleio, I will never get my car back from her and I can't continue Lexi because I need a fucking car to unlock the trailers.

I just can't. What the fuck?

Can please someone tell me the console command to restart the sasha playing guitar event so that I can unlock the studio?
I refuse to start another run because of this and start over yet again loosing hours.
are you trying to do this for achievement?, if not then just use the question mark on the phone for cheats

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
are you trying to do this for achievement?, if not then just use the question mark on the phone for cheats
No, I want to have a finished run in which everyone is a sex slave. Even with cheats it would take hours again to get to this point.

Also I noticed that I can't progress with kylie as well. I was on the reform path but my next event was one from the yandere path. Now everything is checked on her story tracker in game snd she is stuck at 60% love.

Game is telling me as if I had done every event already.

Using cheats won't help. You need to have had the guitar skill prior to Sasha's night-time guitar playing.
It's just not fun man. You have zero leeway in this game.

Reactions: Visionedmetal

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
No, I want to have a finished run in which everyone is a sex slave. Even with cheats it would take hours again to get to this point.

Also I noticed that I can't progress with kylie as well. I was on the reform path but my next event was one from the yandere path. Now everything is checked on her story tracker in game snd she is stuck at 60% love.

Game is telling me as if I had done every event already.

It's just not fun man. You have zero leeway in this game.
Umm you do know you can give kylie her collar at any time right? She's the only one you can do that with.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Umm you do know you can give kylie her collar at any time right? She's the only one you can do that with.
Ye, true. However I am missing now love points. She is capped at 60 now. To be honest I have no idea if I am still on the reform path or yandere path. Nothing will trigger for her.

Basically what I tried to achieve was to have love and kink points at 100 so that they are all slaves and I am able to marry them.
I am aware that this is an undertaking but doable if it weren't for these restrictions.

Is it too much to ask to restart events in the game if it would make sense?
Like having the option to ask sasha again for the band after you learned playing guitar.

Reactions: Ssato243
Oct 12, 2020
The PC version Renpy Game File cannot run in joiplay android, always force close. But i testing new update from another game can run properly, mybe i have a worng setting, or the game pc version file cannot be use in android joiplay ?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Okay, if you are like me and want to replay the sasha playing music event.

Open console and type "jump sasha_b_event_04"
This will start it again.

Unlocked the recording studio with it and I could continue with kleio. So far no issues.
Will play a bit further on this save to see if I broke something.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Okay, if you are like me and want to replay the sasha playing music event.

Open console and type "jump sasha_b_event_04"
This will start it again.

Unlocked the recording studio with it and I could continue with kleio. So far no issues.
Will play a bit further on this save to see if I broke something.
(Answer to the thread, not necessarily this specific post)

Game is nearly "unwinnable" (if you think Pokemon Gotta Catch 'Em All style) in the first playthrough without cheating. Not only for lack of knowledge but you need certain attributes. Guitar skill from the start is a must, and others are at least very convenient.

However, things solve themselves out in a NG+. You don't need to rush stuff, you can buy the sports car first thing in the morning so to speak, you will have guitar and martial arts and all that, you have the stats to get the early Sasha points when moving in so it is less of a rush if you want to avoid/brush off her ex. You have the eggplant ready whenever you want or need to trigger an event. And so forth.

You still gotta manage our dream girl Emma though. Which stays a PITA even in NG+.

cclack

Feb 28, 2018
Emma's easy. Just time consuming. Dont have sam as gf when you meet her/tell her sam is cheating on ryan with you, don't pick the options that try to rush her into sex, only sleep with bree after you get the university event, dont pick the dont like the kiss option at the cinema. The park date doesn't really seem to matter if you have gfs as long as you picked we're out of benji episodes. After that you're good to go. just don't do a mall date if you're sleeping with sam until both have the right stats.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I break up with Cassidy and she stopped being my pet, now even if I give her the collar, the tag only stays on either a friend or a girlfriend, does anyone know if there is a command in the console to change the status of any of the girls?

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
I need help with minami and bree. How can I level up kink more 50% with minami and it is possible to level up kink more that 50% with bree if she is in the gamer path?

Mar 27, 2022
I need help with minami and bree. How can I level up kink more 50% with minami and it is possible to level up kink more that 50% with bree if she is in the gamer path?
For Minami theres an event with her and Sasha in the living room where she fucked up Sasha's guitar, choosing to punish Minami will have you spank her and let you bring king points to 100, choosing anything else will keep it stuck at 50.

For Bree no unless you use console commands and edit values. Playing legit, Bree's kink points cap at 50 for gamer path, and 100 for maid path.

Reactions: inugamidevil

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Emma's easy. Just time consuming. Dont have sam as gf when you meet her/tell her sam is cheating on ryan with you, don't pick the options that try to rush her into sex, only sleep with bree after you get the university event, dont pick the dont like the kiss option at the cinema. The park date doesn't really seem to matter if you have gfs as long as you picked we're out of benji episodes. After that you're good to go. just don't do a mall date if you're sleeping with sam until both have the right stats.
Also do not advance the office storyline since Cassidy's events happen on a timer and may interfere heavily with Emma's path. Yap, in theory it is easy (but again, PITA since you have to stall almost everything until it is sorted out, and hit the right time spot with Sam's storyline, too early or too late and story is over). Manageable, yes, but it is very easy to get carried away and do one thing too many in one of the other story lines if you're not careful.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes