Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There isn't even any incest in this, much to my disappointment. If people are going to go after stepcest as if it's incest anyway then these game devs are wasting their time using it as a cover.
Though that wouldn't be the case here. The story pretty much needs Minami and Mike not be related by blood. This isn't a cover but pretty central to the storyline.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
there's a petition addressed to the legal dept. of Patreon and andrealphus has been flagged by it. Some pages have already gone under review and been closed.

I wonder who's this Mr CS Stanton pushing that petition (which later got nowhere). At least one dev from that list already switched to SubscribeStar iirc and most of the others are still active on Patreon (and those that were shut down there probably switched to other platforms). This game already stated how the protagonist's parents were playing matchmaking with him and Minami (who was adopted to be his future wife), and how that revelation crushed her bad once she found out. It'd be interesting to see an option where she refers to the protagonist by his first name since she calls him big bro out of habit (and of course Angela's completely out of the question). That's something which the "petitioner" probably didn't got the message.

Last edited:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Though that wouldn't be the case here. The story pretty much needs Minami and Mike not be related by blood. This isn't a cover but pretty central to the storyline.
I do agree with you there, I thought about pointing out that it may not apply to this particular game and I was speaking more generally, but couldn't be bothered.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
If Patreon were to act on this we would be forced to remove Minami from the game.
Sorry but I hope they don't also some of patron are a fool in this compeny I had a friend that was a aban but now they bag for him to return to third and he won't

Nov 8, 2021
i can understand about the rape, but the incest... wtf does this guy have to do with what others jerks off to. this shit about step sis is everywhere.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I don't know how much work it would be, nor if it would be worth it, but wouldn't it be better to migrate to another platform? maybe fanbox, subscribe or something else.to have more freedom in how to write the story

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes