Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
It might be for Bree, if both MC games are canonically happening at the same time. :unsure:
But if that's the case... is Bree hooking up with other people? So, if Angela is NTR for Bree does that mean she's cheating on Mike without us knowing with his mother? Should we get a Mike x Bruce scene in MCBree's Angela route?!
No in bree and angela route angela is only fucking bree not other guy.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Wouldn't hurt to hope to see the PDF as a response
It doesn't exist anymore in any halfway current version. Since there never was a "walkthrough" as in "first do this then that" it was basically just a resource to look stuff up - the wiki (linked in the OP) is way more suitable for that.

HALO170

Feb 3, 2024
There is no bug. You simply are not meant to be able to max out her sub points if you choose the Gamer Path. Similarly you can't max out Kleio's sub stat unless you bought the sports car, or Alexis' sub stat unless you beat up your high school PE coach. I'm sure that there are several other situations where you can't max out the sub stat, but I can't remember any right now at the moment.
No, that's not the case. When I check the archive code, after completing the path, "maid path max sub 50=2", this means a maximum value of 50 to unlock the status .But maybe your opinion is right, so I will try more to try to prove it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No, that's not the case. When I check the archive code, after completing the path, "maid path max sub 50=2", this means a maximum value of 50 to unlock the status .But maybe your opinion is right, so I will try more to try to prove it.
According to the dev it is intentional that gamer part stalls at 50 while maid goes the whole way. It also makes sense in a way, since the maid story is more kinky to begin with.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
so i read the patreon post for the february update 1

who is violaine in goth harem with amy?
She's the girl you meet in the graveyard when you have sex with Ayesha for the first time on a nonsummer date to progress her event chain. If you have Patreon game you can also meet her with Ami during one of her later events.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
She's the girl you meet in the graveyard when you have sex with Ayesha for the first time on a nonsummer date to progress her event chain. If you have Patreon game you can also meet her with Ami during one of her later events.
ah okay thanks, so thats mean a new girl is in the making.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
That's the upcoming Goth harem. I wonder if Sasha might join in later since she's also a goth, at least her in-game description says so. :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Ssato243

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
Stuck on this quest for Kylie. I'm following the reform path but I am not progressing. Nothing changes when talking to her in the coffee shop.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I married the office harem. Let me finish the game but didn't let me start +

Does anyone have an updated save that has save+ enabled?
A save as such cannot have NG+ enabled, that's part of the persistent file. What you can do is look for one of the saves in this thread which are close before finishing and just play the last few minutes.

Jan 25, 2018
Any good tips on how to make money as Mike without cheating and without grinding work for in game weeks? or is just like IRL and I have to put in the effort :BootyTime:

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes