merpira

May 1, 2017
Quartet with a band, how do I do? I'm already 100% practicing with a guitarrade but I did not find anything, while who knows how to access this content? Sorry my English, this is not my native language.

InfernalDevil

Jan 6, 2018
It says 6 new sex scenes. How ever I cant find some thing new except Hanna.
As Bree I got only 2 charters. Mike and Sasha.
May be some one got the list of new stuff?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
what this game needs..more than anything(i'm not talking about better bug control..not going to keep beating that dead horse..it has been this way since day one..deal with it..he fixes it fast..be patient) no..what i'm talking about is more intuitiveness...an ingame quest guide so to speak...because this game is extremely unintuitive...just look at the thread..we are all asking each other what do do where to find whats happening next...hoping someone found something and passes it along...the WT is always way behind the release so is ok for early game but useless for new content..so PLEASE if you can figure out a way to integrate easily an ingame quest log @Andrealphus PLEASE do so..that is truly my only major complaint about this game...my suggestion..a tab on the phone.

Reactions: MrJ

Luzar

Mar 25, 2019
I would love to re-watch all the scenes I've already collected, is that already implemented? And can I fuck my boss?

playsafe

Dec 29, 2017
While playing as Bree, is there a way to have sex with Mike?
I'm at 100 LP and the date bar is full. I've got the fancy clothes equipped, but my char don't want to go into the disco.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
what this game needs..more than anything(i'm not talking about better bug control..not going to keep beating that dead horse..it has been this way since day one..deal with it..he fixes it fast..be patient) no..what i'm talking about is more intuitiveness...an ingame quest guide so to speak...because this game is extremely unintuitive...just look at the thread..we are all asking each other what do do where to find whats happening next...hoping someone found something and passes it along...the WT is always way behind the release so is ok for early game but useless for new content..so PLEASE if you can figure out a way to integrate easily an ingame quest log @Andrealphus PLEASE do so..that is truly my only major complaint about this game...my suggestion..a tab on the phone.
It would take a lot of work :)
So maybe one day when i am working full time on the game :)

Luzar

Mar 25, 2019
Holy shit, Sasha and Bree just talked and found out I fucked them both now Bree gonna move out and Mike is like "it's only you two I promise" but that's a fucking lie too please don't leave Bree Jesus I think I made you pregnant fuck she gonna take the kids AND the money damn

Luzar

Mar 25, 2019
Holy shit, Sasha and Bree just talked and found out I fucked them both now Bree gonna move out and Mike is like "it's only you two I promise" but that's a fucking lie too please don't leave Bree Jesus I think I made you pregnant fuck she gonna take the kids AND the money damn
Uh why is she still here and our relationship intact?

Reactions: DrOtherGuy

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
While playing as Bree, is there a way to have sex with Mike?
I'm at 100 LP and the date bar is full. I've got the fancy clothes equipped, but my char don't want to go into the disco.
Yes but I am not sure what triggers it. Did 3 dates to 100% before it finally triggered for me.

Reactions: playsafe

VrtraSix

Sep 30, 2018
Is there a specific condition for triggering Sasha's event - "Stress Relief"?

I've done multiple playthroughs prior and after this latest update and it's the one event I can't get to trigger--I've gotten events to trigger for all the other characters and all of her prior events are completed--although sometimes the one where you talk to her in the kitchen and offer her a drink is a bit rare too.

I get to the point where she mentions playing in a band and having the guitar perk, you convince them to let you join the band. According to guides, afterwards it's simply getting enough love points with Sasha and being above 25% in the practice progression. I've attempted every Friday at 20:00, 21:00, and 22:00. To be honest, I never even see Sasha at the studio--she's usually at the pub.

At this point, she's at max love points, max kink points, and even the practice bar is maxed and I still haven't seen this event on any of my saves.

Am I doing something wrong or is my game bugged?

Luzar

Mar 25, 2019
How can I make Sasha stop hating me for sleeping with Bree?

Please help, she's really pissed and our relationship is at 0 again damn.

Reactions: DrOtherGuy
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes