merpira

May 1, 2017
- Foursome with the band, How do I do? I'm already 100% anyway I did not find anything, does anyone know how to access this content?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Ok somehow ev\romance.rpy line 60 is failing.
Code:
if game.get_flag_value("datescore") >= (100 - game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").get_flag_value("drinks")*5) and ((renpy.has_label(game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").id+"_fuck_date") and not game.get_flag_value("female")) or (renpy.has_label(game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").id+"_fuck_date_female") and game.get_flag_value("female"))) and game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").love() >= (150- game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").get_flag_value("drinks")*5):
I am literally on the end of date screen with the text "It was really nice.", the console open with the following:
Code:
game.get_flag_value("datescore")

(100 - game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").get_flag_value("drinks")*5)

renpy.has_label(game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").id+"_fuck_date")
True

game.get_flag_value("female")
And yet instead of falling through to line 61,
Code:
game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").say "Maybe I could, you know..."
I'm getting dropped to the else condition on line 69,
Code:
game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").say "It was really nice."
Am I missing something? Is anyone else able to successfully complete a date in the male story line at the moment? Perhaps the female route broke it.

EDIT: Seems to be a simple syntax error, removing a pair of parenthesis from line 60 seems to be giving a better response,
Code:
if game.get_flag_value("datescore") >= (100 - game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").get_flag_value("drinks")*5) and (renpy.has_label(game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").id+"_fuck_date") and not game.get_flag_value("female")) or (renpy.has_label(game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").id+"_fuck_date_female") and game.get_flag_value("female")) and game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").love() >= (150- game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").get_flag_value("drinks")*5):
Was, sort of, related to the new female checks.
Nice catch thx for the help.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Can someone send a save file with Bree and Sasha threesome?
The only time I'm aware of so far with the 3 of them together is your birthday. If you have a high enough love count with both of them and wait around on your birthday in the Living room they'll give you a double BJ.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
First, Kudos to the dev for a great story and for his vision for the scope of the project! It's ambitious and I'm drawn towards the quality of the art and the unique story-telling components. It's just that... when will it work? It's one thing to have alpha or even beta testers, but I feel like all of his pleding patrons, as well as non-patrons here at F95, are gamma and epsilon testers.

I got really into this game many releases ago because it has so many positive qualities, but I eventually had to quit in total frustration.

This game is the epitome of a Catch-22 when it comes to supporting a game financially. No matter how many boxes this game checks in terms of things I like, each release is so buggy and error-prone, I simply can't convince myself to become a pledging patron. And given that I'm not a patron, I can't (or at least shouldn't) complain about how buggy and error-prone each release is. But now I'm gonna complain anyway, and I hope everyone who reads it realizes that I want to pledge because I like what I want this game to be!

I am waiting eagerly for two consecutive releases where everyone says "Everything works great!" When that happens, I'll gladly subscribe. I'm just not going to re-invest hours of time progressing through a game where I have no faith or confidence the next release will work with my saves.

Maybe when the game is completely finished and completely bug-tested and competently proofread, I'll just buy it for $50 :). Until then, I'll keep an eye on the progress, because it's worth keeping an eye on. I wouldn't write this if I didn't care about this game, so I hope my criticism is seen as a coming from a positive place rather than a negative place.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Way too little game direction. Wandering aimlessly and hoping to either read a walkthrough or stumble on content is not good design.

satinslut4mis

Mar 23, 2019
hey i have tried searching the thread and cant seem to find an answer but does anyone know how to use the console commands to increase the girls kink stats and there lesbian stats or if you could point me in the right direction to figuring it out

SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
Hmm, in this version, Bree and Sasha started to struggle each other since MC fucled bpth of them.

And Bree saids she will left but I can still see her in the game.

However Sasha decreases her all love into 0 and it can't be increased anymore.

Is it kind of bad ending? And after that the game shows error message. Is there any way to avoid this scene?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hey i have tried searching the thread and cant seem to find an answer but does anyone know how to use the console commands to increase the girls kink stats and there lesbian stats or if you could point me in the right direction to figuring it out
go into your MC's living room then on your keyboard hit up,down,left,right,up,down,left,right,A,B...that opens the cheats and you can alter them from an ingame menu(only works playing male protag)

HikariVN

May 13, 2018
Hmm, in this version, Bree and Sasha started to struggle each other since MC fucled bpth of them.

Is it kind of bad ending? And after that the game shows error message. Is there any way to avoid this scene?
My guess is that the dev is slowly starting to add consequences to cheating since the Male MC side of the story is pretty much completed, from what I can see.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018

This fucking blows cause I just restarted yesterday after months of waiting. Bree says shes leaving but doesn't and Sasha seems cool with it then shes shot to shit. Hope this is a bug. Restarted the new game yesterday but DL ed new ver. that came out today. Can that be why???? All I know is THIS SUCKS!!!!!

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I keep having a bug where I can't do any chores other than dishes. Also I picked martial arts at the beginning and still got pummled and robbed during first encounter with lexi

Edit: on my birthday I randomly get the ability to do other chores again.

Edit: Can't do chores again after the week my birthday is in ends and Bree and Sasha are never naked or in towels while in the bathroom even though they say they are and even with Sasha at 61 love still gets mad when i enter the bathroom.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I keep having a bug where I can't do any chores other than dishes. Also I picked martial arts at the beginning and still got pummled and robbed during first encounter with lexi
you have to buy sports clothes and shoes and work out at the gym before you can beat him

merpira

May 1, 2017
Foursome with the band, How do I do? I'm already 100% anyway I did not find anything, does anyone know how to access this content? SOMEONE LIGHT MY PATH PLEASE! :cry::ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes