Player33509

Jan 9, 2019
I didn't know this game and I have played with Bree my first gameplay, but it seems the contents for that MC are still very few. I assume that right now it's better to play with the boy. Are there girls/paths that are finished right now? Which ones?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I didn't know this game and I have played with Bree my first gameplay, but it seems the contents for that MC are still very few. I assume that right now it's better to play with the boy. Are there girls/paths that are finished right now? Which ones?
Try bree sasha and Samantha they are the most advanced ones

Reactions: Player33509

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Seriously does this game break save files every update or something? With the amount of grind required, do they expect people to start over every time..

RainbowRising

Feb 11, 2019
I found a small bug playing with bree, she start the game having Samantha phone number in contacts. And Bree can get money? I remember when i played first time with Mike, took a while to her get a job. And btw nice idea to make bree playable, i'll keep playing with Mike for now, but for sure gonna test her in future, she as bad girl with Lexi would be nice to see lol.

RainbowRising

Feb 11, 2019
Other thing, is possible to have old ui for android in next updates? This one is ok, but other is easier and faster to use with small screens, i found myself hitting skip button while going to a room a lot

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I found a small bug playing with bree, she start the game having Samantha phone number in contacts. And Bree can get money? I remember when i played first time with Mike, took a while to her get a job. And btw nice idea to make bree playable, i'll keep playing with Mike for now, but for sure gonna test her in future, she as bad girl with Lexi would be nice to see lol.
bree can get a job at 3 different stores at the mall, each of which the pay depends on a different stat

Reactions: RainbowRising

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Yes Bree's path is still heavy alpha, please post any bug you find while playing her.
I am not sure these are really bugs so much as oddities but here we go.

Mikes portrait when kissing him does some weird stuff. Like the top half disappears.
When eating with everyone you only get stats for Sasha and it doesn't show Mike at all.
When dating Mike the dates are still taken from a male PoV.

Also, simply copying the male perspective onto a female MC isn't going to make for a very interesting game. Once I saw that it was basically a copy of the male MC perspective I really lost interest. Getting a straight dude you live with, as a hot chick, to sleep with you really shouldn't be a grind.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I am not sure these are really bugs so much as oddities but here we go.

Mikes portrait when kissing him does some weird stuff. Like the top half disappears.
When eating with everyone you only get stats for Sasha and it doesn't show Mike at all.
When dating Mike the dates are still taken from a male PoV.

Also, simply copying the male perspective onto a female MC isn't going to make for a very interesting game. Once I saw that it was basically a copy of the male MC perspective I really lost interest. Getting a straight dude you live with, as a hot chick, to sleep with you really shouldn't be a grind.
I do know that it need to be different :)
And You might have noticed that Bree has an additional stat in the UI: Morality.
Bree's side will be a corruption game as much as a dating sim.
I know that there is a lot to be done in the dialogues during dates :)

mide

Nov 28, 2017
wait who do you play as in this game. opn the patron it says play as bree, but on here everyone is playing as a male.

:edit: nvm just downloaded it and found out.

Yakaholic

Nov 5, 2016
I'm assuming my game is bugged, characters never change outfits, unless it's a sex scene and they're getting naked.

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
Wish I knew the developer was on this site. Played it yesterday and found quite a few bugs. The new chick at the college was bugged out; so was Bree's job questline; Samantha got pregnant and then turned invisible. She never actually told me, she just showed up with eyes but no face or arms but her shirt and pants were visible. There were other miscellaneous bugs like missing screens but I don't remember where they were. The chores are bugged as well but it was actually refreshing to not have to do them.

Why can you only buy one copy of the books at a time? The amount of grind in this game is excessive. You should be able to buy 5 or 10 copies of "A Slaver's Tale" at a time or have it give out more than just 1 kink point. Buying things like medicine because you're sick every other week is at least tolerable because you can buy 5 or 10 and hold them. Building stat points in general is also kinda bad because sometimes you get none or only fractions of points.

I enjoy the game but there's too much grind for the amount of content in it and grind is not content. Sending text messages every day for the girls you don't live with is tedious as hell.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I got an error from loading my save from previous version 1.9.23, however hitting ignore twice let me actually continue with no further errors.

A couple of questions:

1. Bree's story continued on my male PC, and reset her form full 100-RP back down to 50-RP, and I got more of her story, her practicing cooking, the job interview, than I was able to take her back to 100-RP, but her "hint" doesnt say her story is complete for now like they usually do, instead it says "Bree will come to me when she is ready"... is this a bug ? or am I still missing a story scene ?

2. I had another scene with Kylie at the university, and she gives the MC her phone number on a piece of paper, after talking about her spying on him and her sister doing it... however she isnt in the contact list... will having triggered that scene screw me over when Kylie gets released as a character ? Or will she just appear on my contacts since I already saw that scene ?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes