ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the dev is fixing all the bugs..patrons get first..we have to be patient and wait..the credo of this site is "hurry up and wait" :p shitload of playable content to have fun with while we wait though...since my restart of a new game..Bree is belly-baby supreme...Samantha..knocked up..Lexi..sporting a fetus lump..it is possible others are also..but have not interacted with them since i splooshed within their tombs of moist pleasures...

Krieg

Mar 25, 2017
In past version once i done with my sesion i couldn't load it up was that fixed or is there something i dont understand? i Mean im trying to load same version game and it just crashes after event ends, no matter what event that is.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I don't know if it's due to this game usually calling the wrong clothes for girls but Samantha's body no longer exists for me. She's just a floating pair of eyes and a mouth wearing her usual clothes.

EDIT: new update fixed this.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Love & Sex: Second Base [v19.3.1e] Patreon Edition
Release date:
2019-03-25
(Bugfixes and Android release)

DOWNLOAD
Pc:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
anyone know where the saves are located? im trying to delete all my saves and start fresh but every time i re open it regardless of what local save i deleted it re appears. there has to be somewhere else where the saves are stored other than the dl folder

Reactions: NightShadeX

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
anyone know where the saves are located? im trying to delete all my saves and start fresh but every time i re open it regardless of what local save i deleted it re appears. there has to be somewhere else where the saves are stored other than the dl folder
on windows main screen, press Windows logo + R then type %appdata%. local, roaming, look for the renply file of this game (your folder setting must be checked unhidden files)

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
"C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ewLose-1512630773"

Or (for all Ren'Py game) open the Save/Load screen and put your mouse on a slot and press the "Del" key.
That erase the save in the 2 places.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Love & Sex: Second Base [v19.3.1e] Patreon Edition
Release date:
2019-03-25
(Bugfixes and Android release)

DOWNLOAD
Pc:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
i dub thee...Sir PervertKnight the Saviour

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
i am thinking of starting this game but i am not a fan of multiple protagonists
You pick a character at the start of the game. The game doesn't mix between multiple protagonists during the playthrough. Playing as female (Bree) was added in this release.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes