Mar 21, 2019
This is no "straight" harem game where the girls are fine with you being a total man-whore. They'd prefer you be exclusive. (except for miss trailer trash, but she is basically the living embodiment of Seattle)
So, no kissing one girl in front of the others and such.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya know..i've either never asked nor not properly noticed..does the lesbian traits have any effect yet?...if so..fill me in my brethren/sistren/otherren

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
but u stay as one character through out the whole game
As far as I know. I haven't really played too much of this game, only a few minutes to verify the version I got was correct. The download isn't big, so you might as well try it if you enjoy the art ^^

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
oh..nm..my game has gotten to the point Bree and Sasha confronted me about boinking both of them and came to the conclusion they can share and git r dun threeway...then..tracebacks started with ommph and vigor
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well poo..ALL fucking is off the table now..dagnabbit!!

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I think I've got a glitch, the first week or 2 of the game when I needed to do chores I could do chores I needed. The last couple of weeks the only chore it offers me is to wash the dishes. I can't wash the dishes enough to meet the chore requirement and I loose points with the girls. Anybody had this?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
so uh... save is not compatible or something? I'm getting constant traceback on everything . I restarted this game like 3 times already and not going to do it again :/

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
Now it's time to wait for new guide update (I remembered there's still alot of time-mistaken in the guide)

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
damn chores bug is bad... -10 love is killing me every week because im not good at keeping up on time.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Is it yet possible to get Samantha pregnant without also having her get married? Scanning through the files it seems like it might be but I'm not entirely sure.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
oh..nm..my game has gotten to the point Bree and Sasha confronted me about boinking both of them and came to the conclusion they can share and git r dun threeway...then..tracebacks started with ommph and vigor
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well poo..ALL fucking is off the table now..dagnabbit!!
Thx, will be fixed in the next bugfix.
Yes Bree's path is still heavy alpha, please post any bug you find while playing her.
bug_hunt.jpg

Reactions: StJesuz

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Is it yet possible to get Samantha pregnant without also having her get married? Scanning through the files it seems like it might be but I'm not entirely sure.
SPOILERS

yeah I managed the break up path when Samantha said he was going to the night club, and if your at the point where your able to just visit the night club accordingly to see ryan playing it up lol.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes