ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i was able to "hot coffee" all the dames previously..except Hanna..now i have in my new game and she suddenly became #1 for me..lookit those abs...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
i was able to "hot coffee" all the dames previously..except Hanna..now i have in my new game and she suddenly became #1 for me..lookit those abs...
What is it with you and buff women ? first you guys turned Jenna into a meme over on Personal trainer, now your looking to do that with Hannah ? Not saying she isnt hot, but she's like a 2nd banana to the main girls.

1. Bree
2. Anna
3. Sasha
4. Aletta
5. Aubrey
6. Samantha
7. Hannah
8. Kleio
9. Lexi

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
What is it with you and buff women ? first you guys turned Jenna into a meme over on Personal trainer, now your looking to do that with Hannah ? Not saying she isnt hot, but she's like a 2nd banana to the main girls.

1. Bree
2. Anna
3. Sasha
4. Aletta
5. Aubrey
6. Samantha
7. Hannah
8. Kleio
9. Lexi
i like powerful women...they are alot more fun to dom than weak ones...plus they often have a domme streak in them and the tussle is fun as heck :D

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
awww, some sarcastic.....
but can anyone explain about this update.. ?
i didn't understand what that changelog try to told me....

CountDracula

Mar 18, 2018
problem is that i have no idea how to get the threesome or foursome scenes? are they locked? I did 100% band practice already, have missed something here?

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I see this game has just received new protagonist. Me likey! (y)
:unsure: I wonder...should I wait for shemale protagonist?
Or maybe there's no chance for that to happen..so I can relax now and play as female? :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the job interview to go to with Bree is totally bugged..will only post once traceback but there are many throughout the scene

Blob

May 7, 2017
So is it worth it starting over as Bree?
Is there like different story, different sex scenes etc or is it mostly just copy paste of a female character into the game?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes