gem1n1

Jan 13, 2018
Is there a way to keep both Bree and Sasha? I looked over the walkhrough and didn't see anything.

Thanks.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
after i applied the fixes yesterday with 19-3-1e everything was smooth and bugfree until the Bree+Sasha "you fuck us both" confrontation....which i think is new content?...not sure..thats when my game went totally south...i get the image placeholders for Aletta,Hanna and Audrey also...i was sure i got images of kissing Audrey at least previously...i forget if i got ones for Aletta..
in other news..i'm sure Bree is carrying twins because that babybump is a biggun..LOL
as always..i shall patiently wait for the bugfixes..he is fairly quick with them.
i should mention pertaining to my last traceback posting..the cant fuck them anymore bug only pertains to Bree and Sasha..i can boink the brains out of all the other dames still...sorry i didnt clarify it only affected those two.

Blob

May 7, 2017
19.3.1e

Getting errors as soon as I load my old saves, do i have to start a new game?

While running game code:
File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 151, in <module>
File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 73, in test
AttributeError: 'Room' object has no attribute 'female_cond'

hikalulu

Sep 26, 2017
Love & Sex: Second Base [v19.3.1e] Patreon Edition
Release date:
2019-03-25
(Bugfixes and Android release)

DOWNLOAD
Pc:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Thank you, but the text is out of text box with the android version, can you fix this?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
facing the same problem... :-(
They don't have kissing art yet, they will have it the next time they are selected for an update in polls.
Is there a way to keep both Bree and Sasha? I looked over the walkhrough and didn't see anything.

Thanks.
Yes there is
after i applied the fixes yesterday with 19-3-1e everything was smooth and bugfree until the Bree+Sasha "you fuck us both" confrontation....which i think is new content?...not sure..thats when my game went totally south...i get the image placeholders for Aletta,Hanna and Audrey also...i was sure i got images of kissing Audrey at least previously...i forget if i got ones for Aletta..
in other news..i'm sure Bree is carrying twins because that babybump is a biggun..LOL
as always..i shall patiently wait for the bugfixes..he is fairly quick with them.
i should mention pertaining to my last traceback posting..the cant fuck them anymore bug only pertains to Bree and Sasha..i can boink the brains out of all the other dames still...sorry i didnt clarify it only affected those two.
It's been fixed in 19.3.1f :)
Hanna, Shiori, Audrey and Aleeta never had kissing or drinking scenes (but now you can play pool with them)
19.3.1e

Getting errors as soon as I load my old saves, do i have to start a new game?

While running game code:
File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 151, in <module>
File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 73, in test
AttributeError: 'Room' object has no attribute 'female_cond'
I know, I broke something...
Some have that bug some don't, sorry.

Reactions: angella and TgMaker

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
They don't have kissing art yet, they will have it the next time they are selected for an update in polls.

Yes there is

It's been fixed in 19.3.1f :)
Hanna, Shiori, Audrey and Aleeta never had kissing or drinking scenes (but now you can play pool with them)

I know, I broke something...
Some have that bug some don't, sorry.
Any answers to my questions on post 3745 ? Super curious lol.

While I'm at it, is Bree gonna have nothing but boys to bang, or can she hook up with girls too ? I know Bree and Sasha have lesbian points, but they are the only ones... I also know that Kleio and Anna are bisexual, so they may be romances in the future for Bree, but what about the others ? Aletta, Audrey, Hannah and lexi ?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So the Bree stuff is clearly all Alpha content still since the phone doesn't work right at all, the cheats don't apply to her and most of what you can do is fluff. Honestly, I don't get why the dev just doesn't put out Bree as different game.

Reactions: ThunderRob

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So the Bree stuff is clearly all Alpha content still since the phone doesn't work right at all, the cheats don't apply to her and most of what you can do is fluff. Honestly, I don't get why the dev just doesn't put out Bree as different game.
makes some sense...but i have no problems with there being a Bree path within my male protag game as they do not interfere with each other..if he can pull it off his praises will be sung..or something...my only real fear is ..as the dev is prone to bugs(no offence..but you are..HA!) that some update has a major fubar and Bree protag stuff shows up by mistake in Male protag version and we find Bree getting gangbanged in the living room :O

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
where is @Crackalackadingdong when you need him/her/it? :p not the hero we deserve.but the hero we NEED.
You called?

Love & Sex: Second Base [v19.3.1f] Patreon Edition
Release date:
2019-03-26
(Bugfixes)

DOWNLOAD
Pc:
- - -

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Any answers to my questions on post 3745 ? Super curious lol.

While I'm at it, is Bree gonna have nothing but boys to bang, or can she hook up with girls too ? I know Bree and Sasha have lesbian points, but they are the only ones... I also know that Kleio and Anna are bisexual, so they may be romances in the future for Bree, but what about the others ? Aletta, Audrey, Hannah and lexi ?
She can already hook up with Sasha :)
What question ?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You called?

Love & Sex: Second Base [v19.3.1f] Patreon Edition
Release date:
2019-03-26
(Bugfixes)

DOWNLOAD
Pc:
- - -
NotWorthy.jpg

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
She can already hook up with Sasha :)
What question ?
These ones
I got an error from loading my save from previous version 1.9.23, however hitting ignore twice let me actually continue with no further errors.

A couple of questions:

1. Bree's story continued on my male PC, and reset her form full 100-RP back down to 50-RP, and I got more of her story, her practicing cooking, the job interview, than I was able to take her back to 100-RP, but her "hint" doesnt say her story is complete for now like they usually do, instead it says "Bree will come to me when she is ready"... is this a bug ? or am I still missing a story scene ?

2. I had another scene with Kylie at the university, and she gives the MC her phone number on a piece of paper, after talking about her spying on him and her sister doing it... however she isnt in the contact list... will having triggered that scene screw me over when Kylie gets released as a character ? Or will she just appear on my contacts since I already saw that scene ?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Game seems completely broken from when I played it last.
- Samantha is acting as though she doesn't even have a boyfriend, flirting is too gentle a word for it. I remember she used to shoot you down if you tried to use the Sex talk option, now she seems almost ready to jump you on day 1.
- Sasha's whole chain of events seems to have been deleted, she has the unpack event and then the hint says end of content and her Love just goes up infinitely, I'm sure it used to have breakpoints. She also seems even faster to jump at you than I remember.
- Bree's training montage event won't trigger, I've tried all sorts of times during the day in both the hallway (phone tip) and the living room (outdated walkthrough). Instead I'm getting the bowsette event without the sex because...
- No matter how many times dates end at 100% sex is never triggered, it just ends with "It was really nice." in the street. I even use every available action. (Bree).
v19.3.1f

EDIT: While digging through the files a bit to try and find out why dates are failing to end well, I stumbled upon a couple of little bugs in ac\fuck.rpy on lines 60,61,68.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I got an error from loading my save from previous version 1.9.23, however hitting ignore twice let me actually continue with no further errors.

A couple of questions:

1. Bree's story continued on my male PC, and reset her form full 100-RP back down to 50-RP, and I got more of her story, her practicing cooking, the job interview, than I was able to take her back to 100-RP, but her "hint" doesnt say her story is complete for now like they usually do, instead it says "Bree will come to me when she is ready"... is this a bug ? or am I still missing a story scene ?

2. I had another scene with Kylie at the university, and she gives the MC her phone number on a piece of paper, after talking about her spying on him and her sister doing it... however she isnt in the contact list... will having triggered that scene screw me over when Kylie gets released as a character ? Or will she just appear on my contacts since I already saw that scene ?
1-
The end for bree is the interview
2- it will appear when she is fully added

Reactions: Rythan25

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Ok somehow ev\romance.rpy line 60 is failing.
Code:
if game.get_flag_value("datescore") >= (100 - game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").get_flag_value("drinks")*5) and ((renpy.has_label(game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").id+"_fuck_date") and not game.get_flag_value("female")) or (renpy.has_label(game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").id+"_fuck_date_female") and game.get_flag_value("female"))) and game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").love() >= (150- game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").get_flag_value("drinks")*5):
I am literally on the end of date screen with the text "It was really nice.", the console open with the following:
Code:
game.get_flag_value("datescore")

(100 - game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").get_flag_value("drinks")*5)

renpy.has_label(game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").id+"_fuck_date")
True

game.get_flag_value("female")
And yet instead of falling through to line 61,
Code:
game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").say "Maybe I could, you know..."
I'm getting dropped to the else condition on line 69,
Code:
game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").say "It was really nice."
Am I missing something? Is anyone else able to successfully complete a date in the male story line at the moment? Perhaps the female route broke it.

EDIT: Seems to be a simple syntax error, removing a pair of parenthesis from line 60 seems to be giving a better response,
Code:
if game.get_flag_value("datescore") >= (100 - game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").get_flag_value("drinks")*5) and (renpy.has_label(game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").id+"_fuck_date") and not game.get_flag_value("female")) or (renpy.has_label(game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").id+"_fuck_date_female") and game.get_flag_value("female")) and game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").love() >= (150- game.get_flag_value("dateinprogress").get_flag_value("drinks")*5):
Was, sort of, related to the new female checks.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes