MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
After having restarted this version 3 times I still can’t seem to trigger any of Aletta’s events, starting with her asking MC to solve computer bugs or work a couple extra hours on a project. So, no bonuses, and raises are very rare. Also, no office Christmas party; therefore no Cassidy and no Lavish. Is anyone else having this problem?
You have to Work hard -> Work normally everyday to fill the promotion bar (Work fast reduce your promotion bar if you get caught by Aletta, and she does that a lot in recent versions) . You can do it twice to thrice each day from 8 AM to 8 PM. Twice if you also want to get relationship with other girls up, thrice if you want to focus on working.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
After having restarted this version 3 times I still can’t seem to trigger any of Aletta’s events, starting with her asking MC to solve computer bugs or work a couple extra hours on a project. So, no bonuses, and raises are very rare. Also, no office Christmas party; therefore no Cassidy and no Lavish. Is anyone else having this problem?
For aletta the boss to get her story, you start with 30 of charm and take a break. after there is a combination of charm and lp

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
A change of this version that sucks, is that if you are on a date with a girl you have to fuck her otherwise you take 10 lp

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
Morgan its bugged? i had her love stats at 60% and her masculinity lowerered to 50, but when i ask her to date she says "sorry, but i dont see you in that way" i have already saw the bar event with jack, and hint says, "you have reached the end of morgan"

Last edited:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
For aletta the boss to get her story, you start with 30 of charm and take a break. after there is a combination of charm and lp
Yeah......I have 100 pts charm at the top....the take a break option is not appearing. Have received 1 raise and working from own office. Something is failing to trigger here.

pron20

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah......I have 100 pts charm at the top....the take a break option is not appearing. Have received 1 raise and working from own office. Something is failing to trigger here.
You need to have I think 8 or less energy at around 12:00 for it to show up as an option. if you've got godmode on, skip a night of sleep and go without coffee. if you don't, just stay up late and maybe still skip the coffee

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Do not drink coffee in the morning .. instead .. once you have enough charm (30?) .. go to work .. work hard/normal .. do the coffee break .. that will initialize Aletta

edit: I worked until I got enough money to buy the fancy clothes and luxury watch in order to get my charm up there

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I can't seem to trigger the anal scene with Bree, with though her Kink is at 100%. Any idea what I'm missing?

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
~80 -+ 10 days
Finally triggered Aletta's (and therefore Lavish's and Cassidy's) events by working hard enough to earn 2 promotions/raises which resulted in the invite to the office Christmas party. Approaching the following fall now and Cassidy, after the attempt to get the MC fired/jailed, hasn't re-appeared.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I can't seem to trigger the anal scene with Bree, with though her Kink is at 100%. Any idea what I'm missing?
With bree it doesn't matter the kp, it's a chance I'll get out when you're a doggy.

You have to record a game in until it comes out, that's right.

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
could someone explain to me how to trigger a threesome? I have raised the stat to max but I have no idea how to progress now? actually what girls do have a threesome scene?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes