Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I think you have to have the sports car to go to the beach but I'm not sure. I am sure you can't go to the pool or water park unless it's spring or summer though.
Yes i have car to :unsure: i cant swim in my own pool and water park & beach are not showing up ( anymore )
Maybe cause its Winter? I noticed all disappeared about Fall.. In mid winter guess i'll have to see.

Gnote9

Nov 5, 2019
How to proceed with Alexis 20% and Cassidy after the investigation? She disappeared and I cannot call her.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I just noticed, most events with the girls, tend to start too early or skip the pre-requisite events.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
after the investigation Cassidy disappeared and how to find Cassidy again after the event?
If you did 100% research and didn't use the spy camera against casiddy you failed.

With the camera you fall in the good way, where you force her to be your slave for punishment.

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Can't wait for more content with Morgan. heh I love tomboys, espescially blue haired ones.

anyone know what use the iron stomach skill is?

Gnote9

Nov 5, 2019
How do you proceed with Cassidy at 80%?
How do you proceed with Alexis at 20%?
Is Morgan able to wear the dress and make-up in this release?

Reactions: spec630

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Can someone update the walkthrough? cuz their are places, girls and events I haven't encountered yet or missed?

Also, some events are bugged where they start too early and skip the others.

Reactions: spec630 and Gnote9

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
How to open next event with Morgan? My timeline is 3 years in the game but I still can't date her
If you can meet her in places, she's dateable. AFAIK, girls accept your date proposals after you get 40 LP / 20% love bar. As far as story events go, she doesn't have any other than her 2-part introduction in the cinema / pub scene with your friend.

I'm not sure why so much of her content is gated - she has anal art, completely written pregnancy talk, sexy swimsuit (that she can't wear because she won't accept it as a gift from you since you can't get her love high enough) but none of that is accessible.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Can someone explain to me whenever I send my dates to the cinema its always end up in -19 Love even its 70-100% successful?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes