Blueboy69

Nov 14, 2018
So given that you can now marry Sasha, Bree and Samantha, are their stories done? I saw the next update is adding more sex scenes for Sasha but in terms of their storylines are they/anyone in the game fully finished yet?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
So given that you can now marry Sasha, Bree and Samantha, are their stories done? I saw the next update is adding more sex scenes for Sasha but in terms of their storylines are they/anyone in the game fully finished yet?
The sasha are new scenes in dominant mode, not slave.

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
I restarted my game in this last version, and I can't seem to go to the waterpark for some reason.

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
Well now I can't seem to trigger Samantha's events. My Wife's Son and/or Divorce.

EDIT: Yeah, problem solved. Grinding was the problem again.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
How do you get Morgan to date you? I have her love maxed and the hints say I'm at the end of her story, but she won't go on any dates. Any ideas?

Aoiru

Aug 25, 2017
I have met some bugs in this version. First, the kiss scene with Sasha is replaced by the naked photo of hers. Then the
message from Lavish in the Cassidy investigation event causes error and when i clicked "ignore", the % bar didn't increase. The bj scene of Lexi in the night club also causes errors.
I hope you can fix it soon. I really love this game !
1573534354115.png Untitled.png

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Advanced Time Control Mod
i hope my mod can make playing this game easier
just extract to your "game" folder
when starting a new game with the mod, it triggers the start on the press of A when trying to type in the naming field, also had a error pop up with the shop that previously didn't happen before trying to use the mod.

clvngs

Feb 12, 2019
when starting a new game with the mod, it triggers the start on the press of A when trying to type in the naming field, also had a error pop up with the shop that previously didn't happen before trying to use the mod.
sorry for the bug, i forgot to check it with a new game, yes i can confirm that A and B button will make you to jump to the next scene because they are used for cheat code, i will fix it when i have a time.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
sorry for the bug, i forgot to check it with a new game, yes i can confirm that A and B button will make you to jump to the next scene because they are used for cheat code, i will fix it when i have a time.
also really screws with the timer for the wedding event, causing it to auto trigger after you talk to samantha about ryan. so if there is anyway to bypass that timer without effecting gameplay that would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Have run the Investigation scenario 3 times.......best I got was 70% with the phone tips coming from Aletta, Audrey and Lavish AFTER the investigation was concluded. Am I right thinking those calls would have provided the extra 30 points?

Under the current version 19.10.2 is 50 pts LP is the max attainable with Aletta?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes