jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
With my latest playthrough, I can't seem to ever get Bree's anal scene to go through. Any idea about that?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Im uploading v19.11.1a now, only have win and mac as the apk isn't updated yet.
- New cheat commands
- 7 new CG
- 5 new expressions for Sasha
- 17 new story events
- 1 new skill: Massage
- 1 new item: Massage book
- 24 new random events during dates
- Fixes & new bugs

Last edited:

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
Im uploading v19.11.1a now, only have win and mac as the apk isn't updated yet.
- New cheat commands
- 7 new CG
- 5 new expressions for Sasha
- 17 new story events
- 1 new skill: Massage
- 1 new item: Massage book
- 24 new random events during dates
- Fixes & new bugs

started a new game, and still, i cant Date morgan even with full Love, is bugged for 3 versions now? or i miss something?
(meeting her with other girl in the cimema, and after that, go to the PUB and talk to my friend, those are the only history event of Morgan, isnt?)

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
started a new game, and still, i cant Date morgan even with full Love, is bugged for 3 versions now? or i miss something?
(meeting her with other girl in the cimema, and after that, go to the PUB and talk to my friend, those are the only history event of Morgan, isnt?)
Check her hints in the contacts, if that doesn't work try using the search function for this thread.

ThienBuiThien

Nov 3, 2019
Maybe you should try to get her in 19.10.1a then use the save file in newer version. She will automatically date you when you meet her at the pub at 20:00

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
You can't do it by console, but the scene with her if she goes out.
I'm sure you have the 75 kp,
Yeah, I do have 75 kp and I just stand in the bathroom, spamming wait button for days. Can't trigger that scene. Maybe there are some other requirements? Also, I used cheat mod to add kp and lp, maybe it affected somehow?

ThienBuiThien

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah, I do have 75 kp and I just stand in the bathroom, spamming wait button for days. Can't trigger that scene. Maybe there are some other requirements? Also, I used cheat mod to add kp and lp, maybe it affected somehow?
You should meet Sasha in the bathroom from 22:00 to 23:00, click the dick button from Sasha's interaction to have the bathroom the scene, I think so

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
well, the changelog told about new cheat command ?
what use of it, or it's just a new trigger button for the old cheat menu ?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes