Blueboy69

Nov 14, 2018
how do i get the threesome Palla & Audrey?

EDIT: also I can't date Audrey anymore? love at 50, did the waterpark, the restaurant date, had her tell me she wants to be spanked in my office, now when I ask her she says she doesn't see me that way

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I haven't played the new updated content yet as it's installing.

I'll say this though while i wait, my playthrough is crazy(i don't mean bugs). How does none of my women not question how they all got knocked up at the same time :ROFLMAO:. That Bar and Park looks insane while being filled with Pregnant women. I'm not completely sure but i actually think i impregnated all the possible women in this game.

I wish there was a scene where they all circle around each other discussing how they're all pregnant and happy then one of them gets curious out of the bunch and ask whose the father. Then boom, The MC ,all oblivious, walks in and they all look at him then each other saying no it can't be...

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Does the female player character ever get any new content?
Kinda but... not really. Femtag was kinda tacked on out of nowhere as it is but, while it may eventually get the fleshing out it deserves, right now he's got sooooooooooo much left to flesh out for the mtag's route that it'll prolly be... a while. Specially at the rate he adds content + the fact he keeps adding new girls to the mix without finishing the old. I like the game alot, the author is rather ambitious with it and the quality is good but, we're definitely in for the long haul with this one lol.

Reactions: Fillestein

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I wish the changelog had more detail regarding new content.
"17 new story events" doesn't tell me if they include characters I care about and it's hard to justify replaying it or even checking CGs without knowing, I've certainly been caught wasting my time with such updates before (not just this game).

Reactions: Keldin

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi all

play this game a real long time

in the earlier versions i restarted regulary , but didnt do that now for more than a year
but still a few things are bothering me and i dont know how to solve , so any help is welcome

at first
it aint possible to have sexual interactions with sasha anymore , not even kissing without being slapped in face
but she is mad/angry at me when i kiss another girl (before some some quarrel with sasha and bree everything was fine)
i dont know if this is to be solved so pls help

second thing is that i am convinced that there must be scenes with trio , because a lot off girls look at me kissing with envy in their eye s , is this true or am i a just imagine it?

thanks for now , these two things bothers me most

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
anyone know how to turn sasha into a bimbo ?
Apparently you need to trigger random scene with her in living room about magazine, then with her and Bree on Sunday at the pool and then scene with her in a bathroom where you say you love bigger breasts. Still cant figure out how to trigger bathroom scene myself tho, it never triggers for me D: Maybe because I added girl stats via cheat mode and my progression got bugged.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
thank you

i gonna restart the game , cause i like sasha more as a character than audry
(plus i was so stupid to propose bree what means game over )

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
the Threesome with Palla and Audrey has its consequences, you fuck with Sasha you can't kiss her, or go out on a date, much less fuck her.

for the simple fact of having sex with Audrey that generates an argument with Sasha in the nightclub.

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2018
For those asking about the Android version:
Per the dev's discord the guy that does the Android port is AFK and will upload soon, just need to be patient.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes