magus448

May 22, 2018
content ntr in what sense, I hate the ntr that hits me the balls
PC's ex gf Alexis who cheated on him shows up and mc gets ntr'd depending on your choices.

At a dinner for the purpose of reconnecting with the MC, she can wander off to the bathroom to bang some random guy while the MC is at the table waiting. Not the smarted thing to do if you want your ex bf back because you cheated on him in the past. Also pretty disrespectful and no tact at all. She could have brought the MC into the bathroom with her if she needed a quickie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qwertynus

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
This game is so broken now. Loads of Triggers broken or occur when they shouldn't, some of the new artwork is so below the old stuff. New stories not been proofed because loads of errors, bad grammer, loads of bad spelling.

Shame, story writing was its forte, now its pretty poor. It was decent enough for a no animation game because the art work was fun along with the story (some mediocre voice acting to), now its just a buggy mess.

Reactions: Cmann and Yamura

Ace1604

Dec 19, 2018
I choosed playing guitar as my hobby but can't find the studio. Am l missing something to unlock the studio??

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I choosed playing guitar as my hobby but can't find the studio. Am l missing something to unlock the studio??
You need to find sasha playing guitar, happens in her room, hallway or living room, not sure which.

Nov 21, 2017
can someone tell me how to date Morgan? I have her up to 60 lp, but her masculinity is 85. do I have to keep bringing that down?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
how would i know if the cheats are ON?
im playing the 19.11.a version
The cheats aren't on, when they are active there is a question mark action in the bottom right like the phone, watch and tv. You aren't typing the cheat into the console. you are just going to the room and using arrow keys for directions and pressing B and A like normal.

Edicius Lliw

Jun 6, 2018
The cheats aren't on, when they are active there is a question mark action in the bottom right like the phone, watch and tv. You aren't typing the cheat into the console. you are just going to the room and using arrow keys for directions and pressing B and A like normal.
ohh, ok got it, thanks

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes