Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
well something strange happens to me im replaying game from start and got first promotion and when i went to my office cassidy event occurs in which she is already my slave and want to leave office..... (im playing on easy mode also max out knowledge and charm using cheat ) is this a bug ? or does using cheat fked my game up ?..

magus448

May 22, 2018
*sends Bree/Sasha a dirty text*
Bree/Sasha : "you make me so wet :$"

*asks Bree/Sasha out on a date*
Bree/Sasha : "I'm sorry MC, I don't see you that way"

View attachment 470322
It used to be if you sent a dirty text to someone with a low heart stat you would get penalized and get a text back along the lines of "wtf creep!?" Like if you texted while they were asleep

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
Nov 4, 2018
with v19.11.a what all i new i've only come across the office spanking scenes thats it. If someone could tell all whats new and how to at least get on the right track of the new content the would be grand.

pettyaf

Aug 29, 2019
i'm very confused as to how to get palla's kink up past 60. anyone got any tips for that?
Figured it out, once she confronts you during the potentialbreak up scene, you've gotta tell her she is yours and yours alone. Now im stuck at trying to figure out how to get audrey's love up -__-

kontiki

Sep 4, 2016
Figured it out, once she confronts you during the potentialbreak up scene, you've gotta tell her she is yours and yours alone. Now im stuck at trying to figure out how to get audrey's love up -__-
The test for the audrey_event_06 event has it's check for the previous event in game_conditions instead of girl_conditions, so:

game.set_flag('story', 5)

Reactions: Willchol

pettyaf

Aug 29, 2019
The test for the audrey_event_06 event has it's check for the previous event in game_conditions instead of girl_conditions, so:

game.set_flag('story', 5)
Sorry, im not quite sure what that means? The last thing I had was the undertable handjob and now audrey goes missing afterwards (deleted from phone and missing from the game in general)

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
he needs to stop adding new girls before finishing story lines for the old ones, it's turning into a jumbled mess

D

Deleted member 1560131

Running into an issue where I don't have the option to date Morgan even though I have her LP at 60% and her Femininity maxed out. When clicking the date prompt I'm still getting stonewalled with the "I'm sorry MC, I don't see you that way" text. Hint option only gives me the text "I reached the end of Morgan's story for now." Could anyone elucidate what exactly I am either doing wrong or how to fix this problem?

ThienBuiThien

Nov 3, 2019
Running into an issue where I don't have the option to date Morgan even though I have her LP at 60% and her Femininity maxed out. When clicking the date prompt I'm still getting stonewalled with the "I'm sorry MC, I don't see you that way" text. Hint option only gives me the text "I reached the end of Morgan's story for now." Could anyone elucidate what exactly I am either doing wrong or how to fix this problem?
I use the previous version (19.10.1) to finish the story with Morgan and use the saved file to add in the folder of the newest version

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes