D

Deleted member 1560131

I use the previous version (19.10.1) to finish the story with Morgan and use the saved file to add in the folder of the newest version
Cool, I'll go find a previous version and try that method out. Thanks for the info.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Cool, I'll go find a previous version and try that method out. Thanks for the info.
In a previous version you'll have to start a new game. Like the current gen consoles, they aren't backwards compatible.

kkmk

May 16, 2017
I clicked the men section in the clothes shop. And this screen keeps appearing. How can I fix this? clothes shop- men section.png

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
v19.11.2f Dling and uploading now.
Bug fixes for Audrey and Morgan among other stuff.
There's an apk for this version.
Attached is a scene guide.

Edit:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1560131

In a previous version you'll have to start a new game. Like the current gen consoles, they aren't backwards compatible.
It's no issue. I'm used to absentmindedly grinding.

Honestly though that's most console gens. The only properly backwards compatible system (that isn't the GBA) really is still the PS2. It gratefully read every PS1 disc on every model of the system's lifespan. Also if I recall correctly the first model of the PS3 allowed for the full PS2 catalog to be played (though I might be wrong about that. I know it did allow at least for some PS2 titles). Sony did eventually cut that shit from continuing though. Even the 360 which boasted its backwards compatibility only allowed a select few titles from the original Xbox.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
To always avoid the bad event of Sasha, apply this console to break the conditions.

By console
audrey.set_flag ('sex', 0)

themajorasboy

Mar 23, 2018
v19.11.2f Dling and uploading now.
Bug fixes for Audrey and Morgan among other stuff.
There's an apk for this version.
Attached is a scene guide.

Edit:

thank you bro! mainly by the guide
is there any other?
mainly for cassidy/work investigation events?

SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
I don't know how to make Palla's kink higher than 60. Even I double-check the answers, but her kink could not be higher than 60. How can I solve this one? Only the cheat mode is the answer?

Dec 13, 2018
Just wondering if they have a fix yet for Android. Every download for Android the text is not fully in the textbox so sometimes is hard to read.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes