the_decider

Nov 21, 2018
The women's clothing store is supposed to be at the mall where sasha works.

For cassidy you have to do this just like that,

To have more than 60 in the bar of love of aletta (your boss) here you are added the first 20 points of the investigation

Hack the fin computer every night at 20 hours, (In Aletta's office when she's not leaving a button to hack) here are 10 points that add to the investigation for every time you do.

Talk to "aletta, audri, lavish" about the investigation they will call you in less than 3 days, here you have 10 points that add up to the investigation for each girl.

Cassidy(Important)

She'll call him on the second day of the investigation and agree to meet her in your office at midnight.

Before meeting with her, be sure to buy the camera and mount it in her office, (In your office there will be a button on the camera.)

At the meeting you should ask her, any of these questions will help you "Who do you work with? Where's the money? Here's 10 points to add to the investigation.
Also I just want to point out that even though Cassidy says I'll meet you TONIGHT on the phone, if you go to sleep before Midnight, the event will just get postponed until the next day, and the next day. I was finding it impossible to get to 100% before she called, but I found out I could just go to sleep early and postponed it 3 days before going to the office at midnight.

Top right of the site is a search bar, Use it.
No need to be rude. There's a search bar but trying to find things in these massive threads is difficult sometimes.

Like, I've tried searching multiple times for how to collar Aletta. I can't find any decent results by searching. Do I need high kink value? Low kink? idk.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
No need to be rude. There's a search bar but trying to find things in these massive threads is difficult sometimes.

Like, I've tried searching multiple times for how to collar Aletta. I can't find any decent results by searching. Do I need high kink value? Low kink? idk.
The reason i seem rude about it is because of how many times i've seen the same questions asked time and time again only clogging up the thead's search making it harder for them and others to find their answer. It's become a chore typing out replies longer than that now. Fortunate side effect of my shortness with the response is it's not something they will likely forget. "How do I complete X? oh that guy who was a dick said there was a search function."

Also easy rule of thumb, need high kink for collars. Possibly high love too but you usually have that by time you get kink up.

Reactions: Willchol

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
so that the girls accept to use the necklace when you give it to them, what matters is to have more than 75 kp so as not to die trying

Alan21

Oct 17, 2018
Can someone give me a walkthrough or guide for the new version ? I stuck on mission searching palla after i talk about blonde man (forgot his name)

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes