Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Did somebody get the footjob from Sash? I got the massage book from Sasha, I get to massage her feet once while watching TV then nothing...

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Ugh, not sure what's wrong but I'm stuck in a loop with Palla. Can't get pass event 6. I keep getting "She likes flowers and candies", and after I give her those, I get, "she'll call late at night", but she never does. And then after a while, it goes back to "she likes flowers and candies". Any idea how to get pass that?

clvngs

Feb 12, 2019
Tried that command but it just says "none" as response when I type it in.
you did it right,
it will show "none" as response but you can ignore it,
after you input the comand, wait a couple day and talk to morgan, it will trigger morgan's pregnant talk event

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
you did it right,
it will show "none" as response but you can ignore it,
after you input the comand, wait a couple day and talk to morgan, it will trigger morgan's pregnant talk event
Hi how do I get lexi to call me the only hint I get is she will call the MC to hung out but she never calls.

clvngs

Feb 12, 2019
Welcome everyone ;)

clvngs,

Maybe I will ask a very naive question - how exactly did you do it, how did you enter this code?
Can you describe this process step by step?
  1. you need to enable the console,or you can download the file below and extract it to LoSeSB-xx.xx.xx/game
  2. run the game and load your save
  3. press "shift + o" to open console
  4. type the command

Reactions: marcin_bojar

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
Hi, i just started the game and i want to ask something, Sasha asked me what she should do with her ex, does this lead to something, any ntr or aditional content there??

Surshi

Jan 4, 2018
  1. you need to enable the console,or you can download the file below and extract it to LoSeSB-xx.xx.xx/game
  2. run the game and load your save
  3. press "shift + o" to open console
  4. type the command
Haven't found a way to use the console or renpy save editor to change her hair color? I went with black but would be nice if you could change it whenever with a edit or command.

Nov 21, 2017
Can anyone give me advice on the following?

1. How much lp, or kp, or -masculinity does Morgan need to be in order to date her?

2. How do you initiate the 3 some with Audrey and Palla?

3. Also, 3 way with Kleio and Anna, is that a real thing, or just a rumor?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Can anyone give me advice on the following?

1. How much lp, or kp, or -masculinity does Morgan need to be in order to date her?

2. How do you initiate the 3 some with Audrey and Palla?

3. Also, 3 way with Kleio and Anna, is that a real thing, or just a rumor?
1) I dont remember exactly but it's pretty close to 50 LP
2) You have to progress Palla story to the part after she runs away and comes back. Then do a date and take her to the resturant. Additionally you need to have finished Audrey's story.
3) It's a real thing and once you've done it and waited roughly 1 week you can iniate a 4sum with Kleio, Anna and Sasha.

Nov 21, 2017
1) I dont remember exactly but it's pretty close to 50 LP
2) You have to progress Palla story to the part after she runs away and comes back. Then do a date and take her to the resturant. Additionally you need to have finished Audrey's story.
3) It's a real thing and once you've done it and waited roughly 1 week you can iniate a 4sum with Kleio, Anna and Sasha.
Thanks for the help! As for:
1) Im still kinda stuck as Morgan has 60 lp, but I'm getting no where with her ,other than have her wear "Sexy dress".
2) Just found the cheat sheet for that about 2 pages back on this thread, right after I made the post. *sigh*
3) OK, just how do i initiate the 3 way then btwn Kleio and Anna? and then the 4 way? Been playing these characters for over a year, ran both band member and roadie scenarios, and maxed out the stats on all three, but get no prompts or anything. What am i doing wrong?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Thanks for the help! As for:
1) Im still kinda stuck as Morgan has 60 lp, but I'm getting no where with her ,other than have her wear "Sexy dress".
2) Just found the cheat sheet for that about 2 pages back on this thread, right after I made the post. *sigh*
3) OK, just how do i initiate the 3 way then btwn Kleio and Anna? and then the 4 way? Been playing these characters for over a year, ran both band member and roadie scenarios, and maxed out the stats on all three, but get no prompts or anything. What am i doing wrong?
for the Band stuff you need to have progressed Sasha a fair bit. Then have Kleio and Anna have i think a minimum of 50 Lesbian & Kink while also having already fucked each of them 3 times (the number of times might not be quite accurate)

You'll know it starting when you go to the Recording Studio and it Sasha appears mad and wants to go home in the rain. That's the start of that set of events. You'll date Kleio, then progress her, then Anna. Then Anna will get mad at you for double dipping. You'll want to have High Lesbian, LP and KP at this point for the double date at dinner and threesome. Wait about a week and Sasha should confront you to trigger the 4sum.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes