ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Just a quick question, as I'm usually just a lurker; is there any way to delete old saves? I have quite a few that are just kind of cluttering up the save menu and I have no idea where to find them, or if there's an in-game function that I just haven't figured out yet.
%appdata%/roaming/renpy/
in there you're looking for something like LoSE_VersionNumber

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Cool. Just so you're aware though that was a choice that caused her to not show up and it looks like a permanant one as i wasn't seeing any other events that link to it.
Still possible a bug caused it though, not blaming you.
I never seen the scene that the code is referencing, so I am guessing that it might be it.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Just a quick question, as I'm usually just a lurker; is there any way to delete old saves? I have quite a few that are just kind of cluttering up the save menu and I have no idea where to find them, or if there's an in-game function that I just haven't figured out yet.
Should be in the save folder... "name of the game folder"\game\saves. Just make sure you know which save is which.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Anyone with a save with cheats activated just after tutorial. Would really appreciate it
Do it yourself, that way you can tailor your character to your liking. If it's because you're on android you can plug a keyboard in with an adapter or just dl it on pc yourself then transfer the save over.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
How do you get the ntr scenw of palla??, i ended the history (or at least thats what the hints says) and didnt found it

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
hang on......
You can do that?
I mean, people on android always asking for saves with cheats on, im gunna have to assume that it's possible. Do your shit, grab the save, chuck it to phone and place in the right folder.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Any tips on how to unlock alexys??
According to the files the starting event for her requires the following
"game_conditions":{"flag_female":0, "days":"56", "hours":(14,15),"flag_dateinprogress":0, "min_money":1000},

Though i've seen people also state you need to have been promoted a certain number of times too. So if it doesn't trigger with those try getting promoted 3 times.

Reactions: jack_px

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
According to the files the starting event for her requires the following
"game_conditions":{"flag_female":0, "days":"56", "hours":(14,15),"flag_dateinprogress":0, "min_money":1000},

Though i've seen people also state you need to have been promoted a certain number of times too. So if it doesn't trigger with those try getting promoted 3 times.
yes,u will have to promote 3 times,then u will get a call from her ( she is the worst girl though)

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
guys,i am confused,how to know where the game ends in this update? How can i know that i have completed every events and there is nothing left.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
guys,i am confused,how to know where the game ends in this update? How can i know that i have completed every events and there is nothing left.
You can't complete every event without having many different play throughs. You also don't want to run into several events as they are bad ends for several of the girls.

But if you want to know if you've done everything you can copy your game folder, use unren on it (select do all), then go to /game/ch/ and look through each girls event file to see what they and if it matches with what you've done.

Reactions: orcagaming

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
You can't complete every event without having many different play throughs. You also don't want to run into several events as they are bad ends for several of the girls.

But if you want to know if you've done everything you can copy your game folder, use unren on it (select do all), then go to /game/ch/ and look through each girls event file to see what they and if it matches with what you've done.
really? i thought it's a harem and banging everyone,no wonder bree and sasha was angry on me but decided to gimme a 2nd chance and share between them,i am still banging everyone though,now i felt like a douche bag.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
can anyone please gimme hint for kylee,in game hint keep saying she is too mysterious for any hints
In order as best i can tell....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Event(s) not included Yandere stuff, Preg talk, Gifts, Birthday, Holidays and Female perspective.

Reactions: orcagaming
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes