ODAY

Nov 3, 2018
Someone can tell me who i can make pregnancy or not? Because im trying make palla,Kylie,Audrey&Anna pregnancy but it always fail

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Someone can tell me who i can make pregnancy or not? Because im trying make palla,Kylie,Audrey&Anna pregnancy but it always fail
You cant make those 4 pregnant yet.
I think, but i would have to double check the only other person who can't be Lavish.

The others can but you have to do some manipulation as of current because the love max value for cassidy and morgan is currently set too low for them to accept you getting them pregnant. If you wan't the chance to knock them up and see their pregnant stuff its cassidy_love_max = 200 and morgan_love_max = 200. Then just raise their love scores take them out on a date and cum inside.

For cassidy specifically, you need to be on the route where she's submissive to you right now as the Dom route will never let you do this (she forces you to use condoms at all times). Also doing this removes the scene animation for actually fucking her. Once you click the menu to "do her pussy raw" you jump directly to after sex cuddle or not.

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
You cant make those 4 pregnant yet.
I think, but i would have to double check the only other person who can't be Lavish.

The others can but you have to do some manipulation as of current because the love max value for cassidy and morgan is currently set too low for them to accept you getting them pregnant. If you wan't the chance to knock them up and see their pregnant stuff its cassidy_love_max = 200 and morgan_love_max = 200. Then just raise their love scores take them out on a date and cum inside.

For cassidy specifically, you need to be on the route where she's submissive to you right now as the Dom route will never let you do this (she forces you to use condoms at all times). Also doing this removes the scene animation for actually fucking her. Once you click the menu to "do her pussy raw" you jump directly to after sex cuddle or not.
Thats because there are broken bits in the code (that is, there is everything for doing it, just the code doesn't contain proper transitions). I've modified the relevant file and it works fine now.

The file should go to %gamefolder%\game\ch\cassidy, I think it is best if you first unren the rpa file.

Reactions: SEASONNN

RightHandOfDeath

Dec 8, 2019
Also, for some reason I cannot get Sasha to change her breast size, I always get the dialog telling her that her breasts are fine the way they are

Nov 21, 2017
can someone please remind me how you confront Palla about Shawn. I'm stuck in a loop for what seems like a whole season.... I met her at the Mall, the coffee shop... but she wont talk about it... tried waiting for her in the city, but she talks about anything but that...

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
can someone please remind me how you confront Palla about Shawn. I'm stuck in a loop for what seems like a whole season.... I met her at the Mall, the coffee shop... but she wont talk about it... tried waiting for her in the city, but she talks about anything but that...
Go to her at any location and Talk > Shawn

Reactions: FlashSpazzbo

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i have tried everything..can only get my investigating to 50% and either become Cassidy's slave or get fired

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
i have tried everything..can only get my investigating to 50% and either become Cassidy's slave or get fired
I posted a guide someone in the thread, you might not be hacking Aletta's computer in her office. she can't be there when you do it.

Reactions: DarkLight103

Azarius

Jan 19, 2018
So I downloaded the game a couple days ago and have run into two "problems". I don't seem to be able to access the Gym or the Club and anytime a girl asks me to finish the night at the club it automatically refuses. Is that normal for the game? Is there something I need to do in order to unlock these locations? Appreciate any help on this one.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So I downloaded the game a couple days ago and have run into two "problems". I don't seem to be able to access the Gym or the Club and anytime a girl asks me to finish the night at the club it automatically refuses. Is that normal for the game? Is there something I need to do in order to unlock these locations? Appreciate any help on this one.
Go to the mall and buy all the clothes.

Reactions: Azarius
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes