Funkhole88

Dec 5, 2018
question about this hint: "Need to talk to Palla about Shawn"

I've tried talking to her at a bunch of locations but I'm not sure how to progress from here. Also, anyone know if Palla can get pregnant?

EDIT I'm an idiot, the option to talk to Palla about Shawn appears as a choice in her dialogue options haha

Last edited:

kontiki

Sep 4, 2016
As of 19.11.1a (didn't download the bugfix to look there):
- palla_sub_max starts at 60. The only path to increasing it is in the post-sex conversation, if and only if sub is already 51-60. If you triggered that with lower sub, nothing further is reachable.

"I see Palla and she immediately walks up to me." -> "It was fun, I'm not done" -> "I want you to be mine and mine alone" -> (if sub > 50) "She goes quiet for just a second...". This increases max to 70, which allows later events to trigger. In a later event, "I guess by now I should be used..." -> "I want you all to myself" will increase it to 100

For Shawn, if you've done the event that starts "While browsing around the electronics shop...", there should be a 'shawn' item in palla's list of talk subjects (next to fashion, food, etc...)

[This is from un.rpyc-ing the archive and looking at the scripts]

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
finally manage to see the 3 endings. Lols
Now we need a dungeonmaster ending with Bree and Sasha first xD
Now what is this am I hearing about a palla audrey 3some.
PS: Am I the only one who likes palla here xD

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
Sasha disappeared after I completed breast implant quest. Mentioned helping pay for the operation and afterwards she's disappeared from the game world for at least a week now. Can't even contact her with cell phone.

Edit:
NVM she's back but think it was bugged. Took a time lapse of almost 3 weeks till she showed up again.

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Sasha disappeared after I completed breast implant quest. Mentioned helping pay for the operation and afterwards she's disappeared from the game world for at least a week now. Can't even contact her with cell phone.
She's getting her implants, she'll be back.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Thanks, think it was bugged cause she was suppose to go away for 1 week but it ended up being 3 instead.
You had to be in the living room at the end of that week for her to show up i believe. You may have just been elsewhere then after moving onto another story you were there at the right time.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
how did you find cassidy and the clotheing shop woman?
The women's clothing store is supposed to be at the mall where sasha works.

For cassidy you have to do this just like that,

To have more than 60 in the bar of love of aletta (your boss) here you are added the first 20 points of the investigation

Hack the fin computer every night at 20 hours, (In Aletta's office when she's not leaving a button to hack) here are 10 points that add to the investigation for every time you do.

Talk to "aletta, audri, lavish" about the investigation they will call you in less than 3 days, here you have 10 points that add up to the investigation for each girl.

Cassidy(Important)

She'll call him on the second day of the investigation and agree to meet her in your office at midnight.

Before meeting with her, be sure to buy the camera and mount it in her office, (In your office there will be a button on the camera.)

At the meeting you should ask her, any of these questions will help you "Who do you work with? Where's the money? Here's 10 points to add to the investigation.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Its says for me to find Palla around at night. Cant find her after asking about shawn. What time at night and where?

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
As of 19.11.1a (didn't download the bugfix to look there):
- palla_sub_max starts at 60. The only path to increasing it is in the post-sex conversation, if and only if sub is already 51-60. If you triggered that with lower sub, nothing further is reachable.

"I see Palla and she immediately walks up to me." -> "It was fun, I'm not done" -> "I want you to be mine and mine alone" -> (if sub > 50) "She goes quiet for just a second...". This increases max to 70, which allows later events to trigger. In a later event, "I guess by now I should be used..." -> "I want you all to myself" will increase it to 100

For Shawn, if you've done the event that starts "While browsing around the electronics shop...", there should be a 'shawn' item in palla's list of talk subjects (next to fashion, food, etc...)

[This is from un.rpyc-ing the archive and looking at the scripts]
I am actually stuck at 60KP - so post-date conversation with the “I want you to be mine and mine alone” conversation is supposed to increase that value? I’ve had that one and still at 60. Any event supposed to happen that increases that?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
finally manage to see the 3 endings. Lols
Now we need a dungeonmaster ending with Bree and Sasha first xD
Now what is this am I hearing about a palla audrey 3some.
PS: Am I the only one who likes palla here xD
I don't like palla and Audrey in a threesome, I see it as a double-edged sword.

Nov 4, 2018
i'm stuck at 60kp with palla and can't proceed any further with her as the guide that was posted early states she needs to have 70 kp. Am i doing something wrong or missing something? how do i increase her kp past 60?

Mar 19, 2019
Is there still no way to get Cassidy pregnant (and keep the kid) im stuck at the point where she tells me shes pregnant and when I tell she cant abort, she leaves and doesn't come back

kontiki

Sep 4, 2016
I am actually stuck at 60KP - so post-date conversation with the “I want you to be mine and mine alone” conversation is supposed to increase that value? I’ve had that one and still at 60. Any event supposed to happen that increases that?
Post-date conversation with “I want you to be mine and mine alone” increases it to 70 if it is already 51-60 at the time of that conversation. Otherwise it is stuck at 60 forever.

Code:
"I want you to be mine and mine alone":
$ palla.set_flag('minealone', 1, mod='+')
hero.say "No, Palla. I want you to be mine. Mine alone."
show palla blush
if palla.sub > 50:
    $ palla_sub_max += 10
     "She goes quiet for just a second, taken by surprise. But also delighted, though she quickly tries to hide it."
    palla.say "I, uh. No, no. No. I mean I mi--no. Just no."

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
The women's clothing store is supposed to be at the mall where sasha works.

For cassidy you have to do this just like that,

To have more than 60 in the bar of love of aletta (your boss) here you are added the first 20 points of the investigation

Hack the fin computer every night at 20 hours, (In Aletta's office when she's not leaving a button to hack) here are 10 points that add to the investigation for every time you do.

Talk to "aletta, audri, lavish" about the investigation they will call you in less than 3 days, here you have 10 points that add up to the investigation for each girl.

Cassidy(Important)

She'll call him on the second day of the investigation and agree to meet her in your office at midnight.

Before meeting with her, be sure to buy the camera and mount it in her office, (In your office there will be a button on the camera.)

At the meeting you should ask her, any of these questions will help you "Who do you work with? Where's the money? Here's 10 points to add to the investigation.
thx

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes