Blueboy69

Nov 14, 2018
the Threesome with Palla and Audrey has its consequences, you fuck with Sasha you can't kiss her, or go out on a date, much less fuck her.

for the simple fact of having sex with Audrey that generates an argument with Sasha in the nightclub.
How do you trigger the Audrey/Pall 3some? just both in the nightclub at the same time?

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Still cant figure out how to trigger bathroom scene myself tho, it never triggers for me D: Maybe because I added girl stats via cheat mode and my progression got bugged.
Sasha present in bathroom(any day and time), 150+ love, had sex, player not caught cheating on her.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
How do you trigger the Audrey/Pall 3some? just both in the nightclub at the same time?
are separate events, the event of palla and Audrey the conditions are these: more than 50 points of lesbianism and at least have sex with them 1 time each.

The bad thing about this is that by having relationships with Audrey you would be forcing the event with Sasha in the nightclub where she discovers that you cheat on her with Audrey.

what is the point of losing one of the main girls and roommate

Blueboy69

Nov 14, 2018
are separate events, the event of palla and Audrey the conditions are these: more than 50 points of lesbianism and at least have sex with them 1 time each.

The bad thing about this is that by having relationships with Audrey you would be forcing the event with Sasha in the nightclub where she discovers that you cheat on her with Audrey.

what is the point of losing one of the main girls and roommate
Thanks. Will she still leave if she's my slave/calling me master? I already have her and Bree at that point and they know about each other and are cool with it.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Thanks. Will she still leave if she's my slave/calling me master? I already have her and Bree at that point and they know about each other and are cool with it.
yeh they probably will, lol when bree and sashe confront you. they ask if it's only them(obviously not lol) you say they are.

funny thing is ntr content is now being added

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
The triggers to date Morgan are completely fucked. I have over 40 LP and completed both her events in my newest savefile and I still can't date her, but on my old one from a previous version I can somehow date her at 30 LP.
I have noticed that too; also can’t trigger Aletta’s shooting range events or get her LP past 50. For Morgan, maybe new content in later releases allows more LP/dating?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
There isn't one other than to force bad endings.
Why does the dev wants this? Who knows. Frankly it's one of the many confusing design choices that holds this game back.
I'm not talking about a bad end, if not a bad decision that ends up hurting Sasha, you will lose your confidence and will not want anything with you. either kiss her, date etc.

even if your roommate is still not the same.
you will lose one of your 2 beloved room girls

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'm not talking about a bad end, if not a bad decision that ends up hurting Sasha, you will lose your confidence and will not want anything with you. either kiss her, date etc.

even if your roommate is still not the same.
you will lose one of your 2 beloved room girls
That's called a bad end my guy.

You made a choice that the dev intentionally put in the game to fuck with you.

The choice is completely bad design and fundamentally contradicts Sasha's openness previously. She got angry once, forgave you and in an even later event gave you the option to have a 4sum with Kleo, Anna and herself.

So why does she suddenly give a fuck who else you bang other to provide a bad end.
Only the dev can tell you this because logically it makes no damn sense and again is one of the many issues with this game.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
That's called a bad end my guy.

You made a choice that the dev intentionally put in the game to fuck with you.

The choice is completely bad design and fundamentally contradicts Sasha's openness previously. She got angry once, forgave you and in an even later event gave you the option to have a 4sum with Kleo, Anna and herself.

So why does she suddenly give a fuck who else you bang other to provide a bad end.
Only the dev can tell you this because logically it makes no damn sense and again is one of the many issues with this game.
I know it's a bad decision, because I could read the changes of palla and sasha in this update by the writings of the events.

For me that the developer put that option, make the relationship of 3 with audrey and palla or not.

knowing what's coming with him and Bree, who both discover that you've had sex with them, forgive you and end up sharing you.

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
For cassidy you have to do this just like that,

Have more than 60 lp with fin to start with 20 investigation .

Hack the fin computer every night at 20 starting from the beginning of the event, here are 10 points that add to the investigation for every time you do it.

Talk to "aletta, audri, lavish," about the investigation they will call you in less than 3 days, here are 10 points the investigation for each girl.

Cassidy(Important)

She will call you on the second day of the investigation, agree to meet her in your office at midnight.

Before meeting with her, make sure you buy the camera and mount it in your office you will get a button of the camera.

At the meeting you should try two questions, whichever one you serve, "Who you work with." Where's the money? Here's 10 investigation points.

Following this as you will have the 100th of investigation and setting up the camera you will force Cassidy to stay still and be your assistant.
Whos Fin?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
You can read the changes from palla and sasha in this update.

For me that the developer placed that option, to make the relationship of 3 with audrey and palla or not.

knowing what comes with it and bree, that both discover that you've had sex with them, forgive you and end up sharing you
Did you read anything i typed ?

You stated that if you have a threesome with Palla and Audrey, Sasha will want nothing to do with you despite all the previous "story".

That's an intentional bad end and showcases extremely bad story and gameplay design.

You might be okay with this, the dev might even be okay with retconning all player choices and previous character growth, that doesn't mean i as a player have to accept the utter bullshit writing and i'm going to express this. It's not the first and certainly wont be the last time the dev puts in "bad" endings like the sudden shark death in the prior update or the "Your roomates found out you fucked them both" and stats say you don't get a choice as they leave anyway.

Last edited:

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Did you read anything i typed ?

You stated that if you have a threesome with Palla and Audrey, Sasha will want nothing to do with you despite all the previous "story".

That's an intentional bad end and showcases exteremly bad story and gameplay design.

You might be okay with this, the dev might even be okay with retconning all player choices and previous character growth, that doesn't mean i as a player have to accept the utter bullshit writing and i'm going to express this. It's not the first and certainly wont be the last time the dev puts in "bad" endings like the sudden shark death in the prior update or the "Your roomates found out you fucked them both" and stats say you don't get a choice as they leave anyway.
Of course I read them.

Seeing so many people asking in the forum about the relationship of 3 with palla and audrey,

I decided to go deeper into that topic and I realized that change and decided to start another game.

It is up to people to choose well between sasha and audrey with palla

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Ok bitches and bitchettes. Investigation walkthrough:
Make sure you are hacking Aletta's computer EVERY SINGLE DAY(once a day when she is not in her office).
  1. Get a camera from the Electronic store and place it in your office.
  2. Go to the office at midnight and talk to Cassidy and ask who she is working with.
  3. Refuse to be her boytoy.
  4. Get Lavish, Audrey and Aletta to help with the investigation (Girl > Talk > Investigation). Don't bother with Shiori she will cock it up.
  5. In your office, Contact Jeff the accountant.
  6. 2 days after you've asked for help you will get calls from the girls throughout the day. This should put you to 100%. If this did not work then you are a tit because you messed a part up.
How do I hack Aleta computer?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes