Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You have to check Aletta's Computer every opportunity you can, including the very start of the event.
Also get the spy camera and use it in your office.
Should get you that extra 30%

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
You have to check Aletta's Computer every opportunity you can, including the very start of the event.
Also get the spy camera and use it in your office.
Should get you that extra 30%
Aletta’s computer check is permitted once a day, correct? And you can’t access it until you know the investigation is underway so earliest opportunity is the next morning? And the spy camera is installed but used only once in connection with MC’s midnight meeting with Cassidy?

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
In public version 19.10.3, if you choose to like brunettes but then ask Sasha to have a breast expansion, the game essentially breaks. Sasha disappears, and any scene where you would eat with Sasha no longer has food available.

I forget exactly where it is,(iirc Bree is talking to you), but you don't "peak interest" you "pique interest". Hanna has some interesting typos when she speaks with you as well.

Shiori, in the patreon version, needs more tit play. Why make such a fuss over how big they are and not give the player the chance to play with them, especially as they are pierced and she likes pain. And perhaps it's in the text but it needs visual manifestation.

JMO, but I like Bree's responses without a collar a lot more than with one. Seems a waste to give her one.

Last edited:

Vinzo

Sep 16, 2018
hey, i have found method for those who want the cheats menu appear on android, you can just create a new savegame from pc on same version with android, i mean, if you have 19.10.2a on android, then you should create new savegame from 19.10.2a pc version, then enable cheats menu on living room, then save. save game file are same file types, and can be loaded on both game version (pc & android)

tested just now by me, successfully 100%
correct me if im wrong

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
Thanks for answer. Game looks good but ı dont want read and looking just images hours :( I dont understand this game mean need to be more than images or texts. At least looped 1-2 sec not soo soft animated scenes maybe I dont know LOL :D
I'm used to it from playing a lot of visual noval eroge (just don't ask about the size of "that" folder)

Gnote9

Nov 5, 2019
hey, i have found method for those who want the cheats menu appear on android, you can just create a new savegame from pc on same version with android, i mean, if you have 19.10.2a on android, then you should create new savegame from 19.10.2a pc version, then enable cheats menu on living room, then save. save game file are same file types, and can be loaded on both game version (pc & android)

tested just now by me, successfully 100%
correct me if im wrong
You could just use a keyboard on your Android device via BT or OTG. Just tested it and it works.

Dec 13, 2018
I dont know if it's the android version and I don't know if this has been stated in the past pages of the forum but in the android version the text does not fully fit in the text box, and sometimes it's hard to read because it blend in the background, just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. I haven't played in a while and didn't have this problem, just download the current version, can someone verify if this is going to get fixed....

Raenef2

Nov 18, 2018
Any way to use cheats to LOWER stats? Like, if I wanted to lower kink to increase dominance or reduce energy so I can sleep, etc...

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Is there a way to trigger bathroom implants scene with Sasha via console? Because no matter how much I wait around in bathroom that scene never happens for some rason :/ I did living room and pool scenes already.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes