ThienBuiThien

Nov 3, 2019
If you can meet her in places, she's dateable. AFAIK, girls accept your date proposals after you get 40 LP / 20% love bar. As far as story events go, she doesn't have any other than her 2-part introduction in the cinema / pub scene with your friend.

I'm not sure why so much of her content is gated - she has anal art, completely written pregnancy talk, sexy swimsuit (that she can't wear because she won't accept it as a gift from you since you can't get her love high enough) but none of that is accessible.
Than you, finally i finish my last piece

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
When you get accused of embezzling from the company, go to your office and use the camera there. Its to help you catch out the person behind it all.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
How do u guys trigger the scene with Bree/Sasha walking them with leash in the park and other kinky events with them being dominated?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Is there a better or faster way to increase Kink Points for the other girls?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
How to get 100% on the investigation?
For cassidy you have to do this just like that,

Have more than 60 lp with aletta(boss) to start with 20 investigation .

Hack the fin computer every night at 20 starting from the beginning of the event, here are 10 points that add to the investigation for every time you do it.

Talk to "aletta, audri, lavish," about the investigation they will call you in less than 3 days, here are 10 points the investigation for each girl.

Cassidy(Important)

She will call you on the second day of the investigation, agree to meet her in your office at midnight.

Before meeting with her, make sure you buy the camera and mount it in your office you will get a button of the camera.

At the meeting you should try two questions, whichever one you serve, "Who you work with." Where's the money? Here's 10 investigation points.

Following this as you will have the 100th of investigation and setting up the camera you will force Cassidy to stay still and be your assistant.

Last edited:
Reactions: akirahaiko

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So I got Bimbo Sasha to turn her hair blonde but how do I get her the breast change?

Edit: Nvm, apparently I found out the pool conversation wasn't triggered bc it wasn't summer anymore.

Last edited:

kid5150

May 27, 2018
Does Lexi get pregnant in the latest version? I had her pregnant before and started over with the latest version. I can get any of the other girls that are pregnancy options pregnant, but not Lexi.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Do those of you who downloaded this latest update and had to start over routinely receive requests from Aletta to fix a computer error, or work extra time on a project? Or has that feature gone away with the latest update? Have you been able to trigger any of her old events?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Does Lexi get pregnant in the latest version? I had her pregnant before and started over with the latest version. I can get any of the other girls that are pregnancy options pregnant, but not Lexi.
If you can get her pregnant, but you have to tell her to let her take pills.

For that you need 50 kp

Xypher

May 1, 2017
How do I make Morgan more feminine, keep talking to her that decreases her masculinity yet it still 100?

Also what is the spike collar everybody is talking about? is that the slave collar?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes